Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga's SB wins Emmy - Gaga Carpool awarded! / EMMYS 2017

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

honestly wouldn't hold my breath 

Same but im also tired of Gaga not winning major awards recently. I want her to get a grammy or emmy so bad :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ClariceStarling
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Same but im also tired of Gaga not winning major awards recently. I want her to get a grammy or emmy so bad :madge:

Like I said, I think she has better chances next year (Netflix and its promotional machine is out of this world). 

The SB will win something, but not this category. Unfortunately. :giveup:

1 hour ago, gagagoogoose said:

She better win the award she's credited for. The girl did not plan and execute an iconic, jaw-dropping, spectacular, show-stopping Halftime Show just to be snubbed.

watchoutbitch_by_omgfireomgfire-dbilsae.

Lemonade was even snubbed for carpool karaoke :toofunny: If something that critically lauded couldn't win, it's hard to believe that a SB performance would.

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Lemonade was even snubbed for carpool karaoke :toofunny: If something that critically lauded couldn't win, it's hard to believe that a SB performance would.

Lemonade and Carpool Kareoke are boring and attention seeking, this performance was amazing and critically acclaimed

ClariceStarling
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

That was SHOCKING tbh. Beyoncé won nothing that day (and she had 4 nominations). I still can't believe it. :duck:

GypsyBabe
15 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

tenor.gif

⚯͛

3 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Lemonade and Carpool Kareoke are boring and attention seeking, this performance was amazing and critically acclaimed

Carpool karaoke sure, but Lemonade? Also yes this SB was definitely received better that Ketty or Coldplay (Can we just call that one Bey 2.0?), but Lemonade was far more acclaimed (whether it was overrated or not is debatable, but I'm talking numbers. Also I'm talking visuals not album)

drinkmytears

Carpool karaoke sure, but Lemonade? Also yes this SB was definitely received better that Ketty or Coldplay (Can we just call that one Bey 2.0?), but Lemonade was far more acclaimed (whether it was overrated or not is debatable, but I'm talking numbers. Also I'm talking visuals not album)

Oh you clearly just are a sheep to Beyoncé I guess. Please use her full name, I don't know who "Bey" is

1 minute ago, ClariceStarling said:

That was SHOCKING tbh. Beyoncé won nothing that day (and she had 4 nominations). I still can't believe it. :duck:

Yea I was in class and looked to the guy next to me (Saw it on my laptop) and just said What? I personally wanted Adele to win since she'd only be one award away from an EGOT (15 Grammys/1 Oscar for Skyfall), but Lemonade was also definitely deserving (say what you want about her, but good sis put lots of effort and it payed off)

Just now, drinkmytears said:

Oh you clearly just are a sheep to Beyoncé I guess. Please use her full name, I don't know who "Bey" is

I'm on mobile the keyboard is shitty I'd rather not

ClariceStarling
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Chill. 

It's just a normal discussion. 

ClariceStarling

Yea I was in class and looked to the guy next to me (Saw it on my laptop) and just said What? I personally wanted Adele to win since she'd only be one award away from an EGOT (15 Grammys/1 Oscar for Skyfall), but Lemonade was also definitely deserving (say what you want about her, but good sis put lots of effort and it payed off)

Of course she deserved it. Duh. 

Everyone predicted her victory, but... :selena:

The Emmys are a mess tbh. fhshfj 

5 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Listen I like several artists unlike some people who just listen to 1 and bash everyone else. I'm over the moon about Gaga being nominated, and I'm hoping for her to win as much as anyone else here, but knowing the Emmys they'll prob just give it to the Oscars or some ****. Sounds absurd, but it happens every single year. 

2 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

Of course she deserved it. Duh. 

Everyone predicted her victory, but... :selena:

The Emmys are a mess tbh. fhshfj 

Sure some people find carpool karaoke fun, but it's sitting in a car talking and singing. I'm not even sure how it even ended up in that category...it wasn't a special or anything. It was simply a segment of a talkshow. That should've been placed in one of the talk show categories, and not alongside Lemonade/Adele live in NY/Oscars etc.

Bradley

Guys don't expect an Emmy yet. It's really not that easy to win that category.

However if she does win it, she will make history. I don't think I've heard of a halftime show winning that.

Archived