💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

artRaver
9 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I've been a long time fan, but who tf is Matt??

Matt Williams AKA "Dada" was the creative director for the Haus Of Gaga. He gave us some good sh*t to be honest. (i.e. Disco Stick, TV Glasses, Pyro Bra, The Monster Ball 1.0, The iconic Paparazzi VMA performance, directed a bunch of her music videos from Just Dance to Alejandro)

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from the movie and it was amazing! Gaga knew every small detail about things that have happened leading up to the start of the Joanne Era!

Katie14
Just now, plender said:

Got back from the movie and it was amazing! Gaga knew every small detail about things that have happened leading up to the start of the Joanne Era!

like what?

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

yes. this is the spoiler thread.

I realized that almost all of the things that i wanted to say has been discussed on the previous page:sweat:.

Someone has to make the scene in which she places Joanne in front of every other CD when the films out into a GIF~

Daenerys

okay, but I'm here for a Gaga reality tv show. :oprah:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Brie Candy
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

Did she sing tonight? I thought I read she was going to but haven't seen anything about it? 

She sang Bad Romance on the piano

59 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

That's super interesting, I knew Luc had issues with her success, but I didn't realize similar situations occurred with Matt and Taylor. I'm curious to see what context she puts this in, whether they were negative reactions. I always assumed Taylor was really supportive of her acting career, at least it seemed so when she was doing AHS Hotel.

I'm more surprised about Matt since it was sort of his job to make her successful with her art. :huh: Perhaps he was jealous being behind the scenes and she getting all the credit for his ideas.

Taylor I actually understand because he doesn't get many roles outside of his tv show.

freebit
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I'm more surprised about Matt since it was sort of his job to make her successful with her art. :huh: Perhaps he was jealous being behind the scenes and she getting all the credit for his ideas.

Taylor I actually understand because he doesn't get many roles outside of his tv show.

I read a few of Matthew Williams recent interviews about his new fashion line, and whenever Gaga or Kanye came up, he pretty much explained that that he didn't want his complete creative identity to be tied up with theirs forever, and he kind of gets a bit annoyed at articles about him still being prefaced as "Lady Gaga's former creative director" or whatever. I get the sense that he ultimately wanted, and wants, to be a Hedi Slimane or a Raf Simons figure in fashion, and not "Dada" (basically Mr. Gaga). I imagine these ambitions and this perception might have conflicted with their personal relationship and not just their professional one. That's just my take.  

Ken Zahn
3 hours ago, Selenenite said:

I think its bc im sleep deprived (ty college) bc I read your comment and saw the gif and heard this in my head:

i'm so sorry lmfao

SAMMMEEEEEEEE

I DID TOOO LOOLLL

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived