Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

Blahwhatever22
47 minutes ago, Red said:

I think it was called "I watched the documentary, AMA"

The thread was closed, "How convenient" I guess @Rush was feeling his fake insider fantasy that day.:awkney:

giphy.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is so heavy :udidnt:

I see the thread been hid now? Cannot find it on search box

2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think it was called "I watched the documentary, AMA"

I remember the last post before Admin closed and removed the thread.

Rush claimed that his mom got a call from Netflix that they know about the leaked info so he asked admin to close the thread because he was afraid that they will fire his mom and will get more troubles.

I'm sure he just realized how far he went with those lies and just got afraid of this... 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, Robinladen said:

Henny it's time to let it go. He said half the documentary would be old footage and now we know from the director there isn't 1 single second of old footage in the entire film.

Okay, I'll let it go :selena: 

Rg6k77J.gif

Selenenite
Just now, Red said:

Okay, I'll let it go :selena: 

Rg6k77J.gif

I think its bc im sleep deprived (ty college) bc I read your comment and saw the gif and heard this in my head:

i'm so sorry lmfao

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Just now, Selenenite said:

I think its bc im sleep deprived (ty college) bc I read your comment and saw the gif and heard this in my head:

i'm so sorry lmfao

I love this song :diane: 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I remember the last post before Admin closed and removed the thread.

Rush claimed that his mom got a call from Netflix that they know about the leaked info so he asked admin to close the thread because he was afraid that they will fire his mom and will get more troubles.

I'm sure he just realized how far he went with those lies and just got afraid of this... 

The emotional baggage might be too overwhelming knowing many hunties takes on his words seriously if he was trolling :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Rush claimed that his mom got a call from Netflix that they know about the leaked info

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Katie14

(not from me)

Some other fun/sad things not touched upon in the LA Times article:

1. The most affecting scene for me was when she and her father visit her grandmother to go through Joanne's things for the booklet. While she's there, she ends up playing the title track for her grandmother the first time with her father in the room.

2. Apparently on the day she recorded Hey Girl (which she and Florence were recording together in the same room at the same time), she runs into Mark Ronson's car.

3. There's a really affecting scene of her at the doctor's office, and while she's being prescribed these treatments for her chronic pain and undergoing injections, she's also getting her makeup done for an interview and her team is informing her that the album is leaking and 300,000 downloads have already occurred.

4. They address the reception to Perfect Illusion with voiceovers from fans/reviewers talking about how they don't like it, and before a promo montage, she states how she wants to fight to make fans love the music, because it's lovable.

5. Her dad pulls out a picture of her as a kid, talking about how it proves she got braces; she points out her gap tooth and then makes a joke about how the Madonna thing would've been even bigger at that point.

6. The documentary is dedicated to the memory of Sonja, who features in a few moments in the documentary.

7. Bobby Campbell and another member of the Haus took some Molly for the Halftime Show.

There's plenty more that'll come to me again, but it's really interesting in it's pseudo-chronological narrative, but it's not rigid, and it's not afraid to have quick and rapid tonal shifts. The use of the music in the film, both her own and the instrumental score, were also fantastic.

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

album is leaking and 300,000 downloads have already occurred.

:gum:

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

1. The most affecting scene for me was when she and her father visit her grandmother to go through Joanne's things for the booklet. While she's there, she ends up playing the title track for her grandmother the first time with her father in the room.

That is so heartbreaking :diane:

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Some other fun/sad things not touched upon in the LA Times article:

2. Apparently on the day she recorded Hey Girl (which she and Florence were recording together in the same room at the same time), she runs into Mark Ronson's car.

3. There's a really affecting scene of her at the doctor's office, and while she's being prescribed these treatments for her chronic pain and undergoing injections, she's also getting her makeup done for an interview and her team is informing her that the album is leaking and 300,000 downloads have already occurred.

4. They address the reception to Perfect Illusion with voiceovers from fans/reviewers talking about how they don't like it, and before a promo montage, she states how she wants to fight to make fans love the music, because it's lovable.

5. Her dad pulls out a picture of her as a kid, talking about how it proves she got braces; she points out her gap tooth and then makes a joke about how the Madonna thing would've been even bigger at that point.

6. The documentary is dedicated to the memory of Sonja, who features in a few moments in the documentary.

7. Bobby Campbell and another member of the Haus took some Molly for the Halftime Show.

There's plenty more that'll come to me again, but it's really interesting in it's pseudo-chronological narrative, but it's not rigid, and it's not afraid to have quick and rapid tonal shifts. The use of the music in the film, both her own and the instrumental score, were also fantastic.

:sweat:

2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Oh no

I didn't expect the doc to get this real

raw

Miracle

I should stop spoiling myself but it's literally impossible

And I really need to see a pic of Stefani with braces.

Archived