#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleineMonster10
41 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This girl is literally destroying the documentary by saying contradictory things

https://twitter.com/TCTBlogger

Haha.. She´s so not funny.. I think she has nothing to do with her life so she´s talking trash like this.

It´s not only an opinion , I think it´s really mean.. :O

Miracle
2 minutes ago, KleineMonster10 said:

Haha.. She´s so not funny.. I think she has nothing to do with her life so she´s talking trash like this.

It´s not only an opinion , I think it´s really mean.. :O

Like, I guess if you don't like the documentary that's okay but at least use your arguments properly

One second she says "the documentary doesn't say anything new" then she goes on a rant about how much this documentary has affected the perception she had of Gaga in a bad way

KleineMonster10
9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Like, I guess if you don't like the documentary that's okay but at least use your arguments properly

One second she says "the documentary doesn't say anything new" then she goes on a rant about how much this documentary has affected the perception she had of Gaga in a bad way

Like I said... I think she has nothing to do with her life :D 

So she´s sitting at home, she´s bored  and is throwing around with bad words

about ppl who are more adorable than her.

...and you are absolutely right, she has no proper arguments so she is using such mean words.. :dry:

Just now, Fame IV said:

What a joke

Check rest of her tweets. It's so annyoing. 

She's dragging 5F2 to the hell!

And before the screening she was soo excited for it and praised Gaga.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

TheRoof
29 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Check rest of her tweets. It's so annyoing. 

She's dragging 5F2 to the hell!

And before the screening she was soo excited for it and praised Gaga.

she's pressed and a madonna stan for sure

Whispering
10 hours ago, Miracle said:

It's some random girl. Why does this matter? 

She has a piss poor attitude in general! 

11 hours ago, Miracle said:

This girl is literally destroying the documentary by saying contradictory things

https://twitter.com/TCTBlogger

Minor pain? How the hell would she know how much pain someone else is experiencing? Chronic pain is a serious issue for millions of people. I have experienced it for years in the past and it makes you feel so incredibly hopeless about life. People can't wrap their minds over the fact that just because someone looks healthy and comfortable, doesn't mean they actually are. People have sympathy for people who have cancer or a broken bone because they look sick or injured but someone with an invisible illness like fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue may suffer even more while looking well. 

SimonVenekeo

She barely mentions Taylor in the film. Literally the opening scene where she says things aren't going well and the halftime show day where she gets flowers from him. 

Other than that there's mentions of past relationships and that's about it. 

Archived