Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

OMG it's so intersting and soo many new unknown things are revealed!!! :giveup: Can't wait for the doc! :excited2:

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

2. Her chronic pain

In 2013, Gaga was forced to cancel dates on her "Born This Way Ball" tour to have surgery on her broken hip. Though she's discussed the injury before, it's only in the film that we see the extent of her pain. She still suffers muscle spasms as a result of the accident, which cause her to feel pain from her hip to her face. It often gets so bad that she has multiple people rubbing her muscles and putting ice on her while she sobs hysterically. In one scene, things get so bad that she looks forlornly at the camera and asks through tears: "Do I look pathetic?" questioning how she'll handle the pain of childbirth. "I'm so embarrassed." (Holy sh*t :(

3. Her breakup with Taylor Kinney

From the first scene of the movie, it's evident that Gaga's relationship with the "Chicago Fire" actor is in trouble. "Me and Taylor are fighting, so that sucks," she says while cooking chicken in her kitchen. "My threshold for ... with men is just — I don't have one anymore." She goes on to write "Million Reasons" about him, and after they split, she alludes to the fact that she often gets into relationship trouble right when her career is soaring. (She and Kinney broke up after she landed "A Star Is Born.") Still, the two don't seem to be on bad terms: She is shown receiving flowers from him on the day of her Super Bowl performance.

4. Her breasts

Sure, Gaga is no stranger to showing off her body — she often sports booty shorts and crop tops and has posed for plenty of revealing photo shoots. But in one scene in the doc, Gaga is completely topless by her pool while having a discussion with her creative team about her wardrobe for the "Joanne" tour. None of her colleagues bats an eye.

5. Her work ethic

Despite her immense fame, Gaga never comes off as a diva in the film — though she does lose her cool a couple of times. On the set of "American Horror Story," she's doing a unique accent, and the director keeps asking for more takes. Frustrated, she tells him she has a lot of other things going on and urges him to be direct about his issue so they can move forward quickly. "If it's the dialect ... tell me," she says. Months later, during Super Bowl rehearsals, sh‎e gets upset when she learns the lining on one of her performance jackets has been changed without her knowledge. ‎She explains that even a small change like that could throw off her timing, giving us a sense of just how meticulous she is about her routines.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

In one scene, things get so bad that she looks forlornly at the camera and asks through tears: "Do I look pathetic?" questioning how she'll handle the pain of childbirth. "I'm so embarrassed."

This breaks my heart

2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

This breaks my heart

OMG I didn't notice this in the first reading. Goshh!! I wanna cry :( 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JustYouandI
3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

This breaks my heart

It is really heartbreaking to know she is still going through so much pain.

Anything correct from the user with the translating mama?

or I was right after all? :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Red said:

So those things that member said were fake? 

sallyteeth.gif

Expose the troll! :ladyhaha:

This documentary is going to be what we always wish we could see....after the spotlight goes out...during the social black outs...her relationships romantically and creatively with people...her personal pains and struggles...

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katie14

So her chronic pain is specifically from her hip? I think the reviewer misunderstood because Gaga said she has had chronic pain since before her hip injury. I think she talks about this in an interview with z100. Regardless, reading that part was really depressing :(

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, River said:

@Rush

200.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

No heroine? Atleast Gagas overdoses/death? What about her calling madonna and telling her she broke her when she was her weakest? It's was all a perfect illusion?

E0QnJHs.jpg

1 minute ago, River said:

There is no mention of the whole " Gaga facing crippling PTD at the same time Madonna made fun of her" concept.

But it could be in the doc but not mentioned in the article.

We'll find out the truth in two weeks.

tb2JSBZ.gif

Anyways it seems like a great documentary, a great prelude for ASIB and a help for an already successful tour. The Madonna feud will be all the focus for the media

Archived