đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

"Gaga: Five foot two" first reactions post screening

asana15

Featured Posts

retrophyyysical
On 9/9/2017 at 7:48 PM, juicyjuicy said:

I was pretty disappointed by not really seeing the meaning/complexity of Joanne as an art too. There wasn't much in the documentary that her fans didn't already know...I think her non-fans will definitely appreciate this though. I would've loved to see them talk about how the concept of Joanne was born or why she chose to go down that route/sound, and her creative process in selecting/working with producers, etc., instead of just seeing her just record the songs.

Wasn't our crowd fantastic though? Loved the experience last night!

Yes!! The crowd was LIT. It was honestly like seeing a mainstream comedy or horror movie the first night of release... crowd was SO into it. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retrophyyysical
On 9/10/2017 at 1:25 AM, iWontBeTonight said:

How does the film end? With the super bowl?

Spoiler

It ends with her about to go on stage for the Super Bowl, but cuts out right before she performs. The credits then roll with her immediately after coming off-stage. A really nice, powerful way to conclude the film by not showing the performance itself, just her as a person building up to it and in the immediate aftermath. 

juicyjuicy
9 hours ago, JoeyNolfi said:

Yes!! The crowd was LIT. It was honestly like seeing a mainstream comedy or horror movie the first night of release... crowd was SO into it. 

Followed you on Insta! You're in media, I'm in PR and we both love Tyra, so we're basically BFFs now. :) 

retrophyyysical
11 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

Followed you on Insta! You're in media, I'm in PR and we both love Tyra, so we're basically BFFs now. :) 

Hah! Yes! I interviewed her earlier this year for the cycle 24 finale. One of my DREAM interviews!! 

Archived