💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "Madonna talks bad about me behind my back"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

I don't know why people hate on Madonna regarding this "feud". Gaga is the one who has been talking about Madonna in public lately. She's the one adding fuel to the fire here.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't know why people hate on Madonna regarding this "feud". Gaga is the one who has been talking about Madonna in public lately. She's the one adding fuel to the fire here.

Madonna was Gaga's idol. Imagine being a Little Monster, growing up to idolise her and then going on to become more famous than her. If Gaga were to say something bad about you, you'd feel awful too.

The mental consequences of Madonna's words and actions give Gaga more than enough right to speak out against her, as other famous artists have done (including Michael Jackson, who said Madonna talked down to him about all of his child-like interests). :neyde:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Madonna was Gaga's idol. Imagine being a Little Monster, growing up to idolise her and then going on to become more famous than her. If Gaga were to say something bad about you, you'd feel awful too.

The mental consequences of Madonna's words and actions give Gaga more than enough right to speak out against her, as other famous artists have done (including Michael Jackson, who said Madonna talked down to him about all of his child-like interests). :neyde:

Yeah I still think Gaga is as much of a bad guy here. That she is talking about Madonna in public and using her to promote her documentary isn't going to help one single bit. It will only make everything worse. 

I'd feel awful if Gaga said something bad about me yes, but I wouldn't bring it up to the media or even include it in a documentary about me. I'd just put the lid on.

10 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah I still think Gaga is as much of a bad guy here. That she is talking about Madonna in public and using her to promote her documentary isn't going to help one single bit. It will only make everything worse. 

I'd feel awful if Gaga said something bad about me yes, but I wouldn't bring it up to the media or even include it in a documentary about me. I'd just put the lid on.f

The documentary isn't about promoting herself or any of her singles, though. It's an insight into her life, as captured by a filmmaker. It's her life, and her true feelings. She hasn't even watched the documentary.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Sailor said:

The documentary isn't about promoting herself or any of her singles, though. It's an insight into her life, as captured by a filmmaker. It's her life, and her true feelings. She hasn't even watched the documentary.

She still added fuel to the fire by talking about her in front of a camera, which Madonna hasn't done for several years so Gaga isn't that innocent either.

FadMadonsterStan

It’s her documentary she could say whatever she wants, and she is entitled to an opinion after the shiz Madonna said about her, I don’t blame her for acknowledging something so hurtful coming from one of idols mouth. If Gaga said something bad about me I’d be heartbroken 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Also, I don't think she's only talking about the reductive comment here. They both share a lot of friends in the celebrity world; wouldn't surprise me if someone told her Madonna kept talking **** about her. 

Mister G
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

She still added fuel to the fire by talking about her in front of a camera, which Madonna hasn't done for several years so Gaga isn't that innocent either.

Did it ever occur that maybe, just maybe the camera and crew potentially brought it up while filming? It seems to me that maybe it was a question posed to her?

Not trying to pick a fight or argue; just something to think about 😉

androiduser
On 9/9/2017 at 11:09 PM, MrG1087 said:

Did it ever occur that maybe, just maybe the camera and crew potentially brought it up while filming? It seems to me that maybe it was a question posed to her?

could be, but still doesn't explain why that particular part was used as one of the first clips to promote the movie.... sure, we could say she didn't know about this, but I'm sure she has some power over how the doc is promoted.

And the undeniable fact is - the Madonna part gave her headlines.

Mister G
18 hours ago, androiduser said:

could be, but still doesn't explain why that particular part was used as one of the first clips to promote the movie.... sure, we could say she didn't know about this, but I'm sure she has some power over how the doc is promoted.

And the undeniable fact is - the Madonna part gave her headlines.

Oh hun we all know how the world works; you throw Gaga and Madonna in the same sentence and it’ll spark headlines.

Edge Of Venus

Many of Madonna's idols have said nasty things about her but she never said anything, sucked it up and proved them wrong with her works and longevity. I wish Gaga could've done that and not played the victim card. 

Archived