Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
5 hours ago, Red said:

She is probably going to travel all over and be everywhere to promote the movie, that sounds like the opposite of resting to me :poot: 

That's exactly what we though she will do for the LG5 lead :poot:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That's exactly what we though she will do for the LG5 lead :poot:

The difference is that she was in control of the Joanne promotion :spin: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

This could be good.

I hope she finds some inspiration and comes back with a great album campaign when she's done resting.

Schwerk

I think now she's in such a happy place she wants to truly take time to breathe and get inspired again. Have an album out that is not rushed in some way. She's fought so many demons these past years, it's time for her to reflect and recharge and enjoy her happiness.

I'm happy to know I can take a regular vacation next year and not have to worry about taking time off for a tour ;)

And I'm excited to see her on the big screen and to hear the soundtrack. Its kinda like 2015 with C2C.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I think now she's in such a happy place she wants to truly take time to breathe and get inspired again. Have an album out that is not rushed in some way. She's fought so many demons these past years, it's time for her to reflect and recharge and enjoy her happiness.

I'm happy to know I can't take a regular vacation next year and not have to worry about taking time off for a tour ;)

And I'm excited to see her on the big screen and to hear the soundtrack. Its kinda like 2015 with C2C.

With all the projects going on, I think a year or two of personal time with Christian and family would be in order.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Enceladus

Wow.. just woke up to this.. it feels weird tbh.. its like your best friend will leave for a year and the only thing you feel is a gap in your heart.. Gaga really deserves a rest. But I won't lie. A life without her will be hard, because she gave me so much power in life. But anyway it's the best thing she could do for now... :(

Schwerk
10 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

With all the projects going on, I think a year or two of personal time with Christian and family would be in order.

I don't think she can truly take a rest like that, the urge for her to create and to share her creations is too strong I feel. She's still an adventurous spirit.

But she'll prob be quiet till at least half of 2018. I can see her release songs sporadically like she did with the cure. 

I still picture her with a baby in a crib backstage on Broadway for some reason haha. Who knows it might happen soon.

I do hope she stays in touch with her fans a bit. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The Joanne era really needed to happen. I hope she could use all the time she has to do some healing and rest, and may she find work that is truly genuine and real to her.

Chromatislaps
7 hours ago, GodofLove said:

But they asked what she was going to do the next 1-5 years and she said rest. I hope we don't have to wait 5 years for the next one

at least that is probably shorter than Adele's next era :trollga: 

Starstruckk
4 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

but what does break mean to Gaga tbh :huh:

As someone mentioned earlier, she probably thinks of starting a family, however she will continue thinking of future projects.

I'd put Beyonce as an example. She's incredibly hardworking and even when she was pregnant, she didn't catch a break (speaking more about her first baby, not following her closely now).

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I don't think she can truly take a rest like that, the urge for her to create and to share her creations is too strong I feel. She's still an adventurous spirit.

But she'll prob be quiet till at least half of 2018. I can see her release songs sporadically like she did with the cure. 

I still picture her with a baby in a crib backstage on Broadway for some reason haha. Who knows it might happen soon.

I do hope she stays in touch with her fans a bit. 

Your probably right about that creative urge, it's  only normal (for Gaga) But her boyfriend/possible hubby ... will have a calming effect on her and she has the womanly instincts to be a mom (real babies) ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived