Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Rabbit Heart

We can have a life than YAAAS

Seriously tho, just serve us bops or unreleased tracks and take a rest. She'll probably get married O.O Anyway i'm here for as long as she needs if she'll give us good pop music and nice not simple music like TFM/BTW POLISHED not ARTPOP mess tho BTW was a mess too but less than ARTPOP xD Still love em all! 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, due the last news can we just appreciate the time when Gaga was on her peak and full of power and energy. 

To tell the truth, I think the "old Gaga" ended with the Marry the Night video. May be some of you will post your favorite performances of her till 2012?

OR!! She probably knew she messed up saying she was already creating LG6, and now she's trying to cover up with this "break" illusion, so that us not see her coming with her mega bop edgy avant garde LG6! 

SO clever gaga Hahaha-Jennifer-Lawrence-Laugh-Maniacal-

Igor Hachul
4 minutes ago, trueann said:

Ok guys, due the last news can we just appreciate the time when Gaga was on her peak and full of power and energy. 

To tell the truth, I think the "old Gaga" ended with the Marry the Night video. May be some of you will post your favorite performances of her till 2012?

Yes, it's clearer each day :(

The only thing I am really sad about is the possibility of letting go the celebrations of 10 years of career in 2018, I expected her to realease music and things like that.

Igor Hachul

retrophyyysical
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

where is the performance?

The performance is tonight at the 6:00 PM screening. I'll be there, taking video (if they allow it) for y'all.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAS QUEEN. I'm honestly all for it. Resting your image will be the best decision of the last 7 years.

Leave them thirsty. I know I will suffer too but I'm ready for an apocalyptic comeback.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mikey Monster
2 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

She wants to escape of Trump's America and comeback in 2022 married, being mother and LG6 

giphy.gif

OMFG THIS GIF ****ING KILLED ME!!!😂😂😂 its like a slow rage of a demon manifesting and is trying to warn people to run for their lives 😂😂😂 thank u sweetie for making my day 😂❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Linus Gaga
18 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

The performance is tonight at the 6:00 PM screening. I'll be there, taking video (if they allow it) for y'all.

She will be there again?

Hit me a message and say hi !

1 hour ago, croboy said:

i think performing for fans is the most rewarding thing for gaga so why should she record an album if she can't perform it?

I understand that, but maybe she could scale it down to smaller venues like she did with the dive bars. I feel like going on a full blown tour puts a lot of pressure on her mind and body and she doesn't have enough time to prepare for the tour with her busy schedule.

bitchimtrying

Surely the rest will only last up until September because that's when ASIB comes out and she's most likely contractually obliged to do talk shows and promote the movie and stuff. Also the Grammy's are in February and if she gets enough nominations she could be performing. 

1 hour ago, Igor Summerboy said:

Yes, it's clearer each day :(

The only thing I am really sad about is the possibility of letting go the celebrations of 10 years of career in 2018, I expected her to realease music and things like that.

May be it's because her career ended in 2013

*ba dum tss!*

Yeah, she will be promoting and releasing a movie and a soundtrack with NEW tracks next summer.  So please kill the meltdowns and nonsense.

Archived