news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

She really deserves it, the last few years have been hectic for her. AHS, performances, Joanne album, SB, Coachella and now the world tour. I'll wait even if it takes years for Gaga to release LG6. She needs a break.

MaryJaneHolland
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

"I will create but also rest"

Β 

Means she will make music but only for herself, not with the intention to release it. So we are not getting anything out of her for a long time. Thank god the music for ASIB has already been recorded. That's probably the last bit of music we get from her for years

I think she meant she will work on the album, but in silence, away from the public's eye. Having a baby and family is a completely different scrnario.

Did I comment here already?Β :laughga:Β The fan in me is mad, who knows how long will that break be... Will it affect her popularity and success etc etc. But, at the end ofΒ the day everyone needs a rest and she has been constantly working. Now, I'm not speculating about a new era or album, I expected it in Q1 2019 the latest, but now I'll just wait as much as I have.

I'm saddened to read how some people here don't want Gaga to have a family of her own.Β If Gaga wants to have a kid, so be it. So she can't have a family because she needs to keep satisfying fans?Β 

Maybe it's different because I'm around the same age as Gaga but she shouldn't be robbed of the ability to have kids just because her fans don't want her to and would rather her deliver something to satisfy them. Ludicrous.

7 hours ago, Hades said:

With all the respect Gaga has a happy family and is a strong woman but fans should take several seats. See how many excuse me no's people gave to a user for saying that she might wanna have a baby or rest. All they think is about new eras and promo.:neyde:

There are so many other young people and children who battle with severe health issues and can't even afford some form of treatment. Gaga is lucky for having people who care about her and everything to fight her problems. :)Β Β All she needs is just a break and some personal time with her family.:sara:

Agreed, fans have to realize that even though we make up lots of what her history is about, we are no longer number one in her life. She's 31, has her own home, her own stuff going on. I say this all the time but she gave us a decade of her life, she's allowed to take some time for herself. We make up a big part of her life, but so what if she wants to be maternal? There are so many artists (for example, Beyonce and Jay-Z) who have families but are also advancing careers. I don't get why Gaga has to be crucified if she wants those things, too.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

If you really care for this woman and her talent you'll wait as long as she feels she needs to create new music etc. If you only care about ''bops'' and videos you can move on to Selena Gomez or another teen. We drag the misogynist industry when we ask things that are crazy sometimes.

5 hours ago, Hades said:

The fact that you are excusing me no because i support a woman who wants to create a family and maybe have a child. Only thing most of you here think is when you'll get a new bop to shake your bussies.Β 

Well I stan for the music LOL

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Maybe it's different because I'm around the same age as Gaga but she shouldn't be robbed of the ability to have kids just because her fans don't want her to and would rather her deliver something to satisfy them. Ludicrous.

Same girl. I agree.Β It's an interesting time in woman's life, and I would hate to see her feel unfulfilled in her personal life just to please her thirsty fans. I would love to see her start a family because it is clear that she wants very badly to be a mother.Β 

I will wait 10 years for LG6, patiently, if it means that she will be happy.Β :diane:

βš―Ν›

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Hades said:

If you really care for this woman and her talent you'll wait as long as she feels she needs to create new music etc. If you only care about ''bops'' and videos you can move on to Selena Gomez or another teen. We drag the misogynist industry when we ask things that are crazy sometimes.

Like with any fanbase, you have the selfish ones who view their artist as a product,Β and the ones who have a genuine caring attitude towards them. Like you, I care for her as a person and her talent. I will wait.Β :lolly:

βš―Ν›

Once the tour is over we only have to wait 6 months for her next album. Β Remember some of Whitney Houston's biggest albums were movie soundtracks.

43 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You do realize though that she has some needs to accomplish in her life. You can drag her for being lazy or doing no promo or about the style of her music. That's how far we can go judging someone for his job.:poot:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

What I can see her doing is maybe releasing an EP but not touring for it

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Whispering
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

And you haven't been happy with the music for years now. There are hundreds of others that will fill the void.Β 

Woolfsmck
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

"I will create but also rest"

Β 

Means she will make music but only for herself, not with the intention to release it. So we are not getting anything out of her for a long time. Thank god the music for ASIB has already been recorded. That's probably the last bit of music we get from her for years

get a negative self centered attitude much?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived