💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

lol'

A tour is a break? Recording an album is a break? Are you sure about what you're saying? Plus ASIB was shot in two months.

I'm kidding this is what all monsters say haha make it seem like Gaga is flopga lazyga whoGa

BYE

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would do her a world of good, just let her have some time to be herself. 

As insensitive as this might sound, if she does have a few songs finished in the studio that she was thinking of releasing at some point, I hope she does before this break, just to prepare for the long wait for something new 

15 hours ago, youandi said:

I think that would do her a world of good, just let her have some time to be herself. 

As insensitive as this might sound, if she does have a few songs finished in the studio that she was thinking of releasing at some point, I hope she does before this break, just to prepare for the long wait for something new 

her Asian fans would be hugely disappointed. Million Reasons best describe them now.

I'm happy that she will be taking a rest cause she has worked soooo hard for all these years and anyway she'll still be making some music and that's good. :heart:

Glamourpuss

She deserves a break. She's been in the industry for 10 years now. She owns a beautiful property in Malibu. She deserves some time to wind down and enjoy the fruits of her labour and enjoy life with her loved ones. I'll miss her presence while she is on the break but when she comes back she will be well rested and able to conquer the charts again. (Not that it's about the charts). 

DawnNutella
51 minutes ago, otutai said:

shes always in rest... thats why we called her Lazy Gaga

How is she "always in rest?" She has worked almost nonstop recently with the album, multiple huge performances, filming a movie and touring. Not to mention what she does behind the scenes preparing for the things we see. I really don't see how anyone can call her lazy? 

SlayGagaloo
53 minutes ago, otutai said:

shes always in rest... thats why we called her Lazy Gaga

Imagine being this ignorant... 

Over.

After her health issues seemingly escalating, it only makes sense why she was considering taking a break -- sounds like her body needs it at this point

On 8.9.2017 at 6:52 PM, Triggered said:

yeah she's not taking longer than 6 months break

She's Gaga, she lives for the stage!

I think if she gets pregnant she will need more than a 6 month break. And with chronic pain illness on top she would need all the rest. 

Archived