Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see her taking 2018 off, maybe we can see her at Grammy's and in October for ASIB.

She really deserves some rest.

Phaye Monster

Let the woman take a break. Let the woman do what she wants. If she takes time to heal and be happy, she'll write an amazing album that will snatch every wig in the world. We just need to be patient:reductive:

I appreciate her saying that she does have some things up her sleeves though so we can still have hope until ASIB, who knows what will happen next👀

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

shmal96

Give me those Low-Key Bops a la The Cure that we love!

For real though, I don't care when the next album comes, she's just getting done with an album cycle/world tour, totally well deserved to take a break from all of that kind of stuff. Doesn't mean she can't/doesn't want to just have some fun in the studio and release stand-alone songs like The Cure was. Plus ASIB Soundtrack has original songs on it as well. 

I feel like she wouldn't need a break if she just stopped touring for every album. I'd be fine if she just made music without going on tour and draining herself. 

3 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

I feel like she wouldn't need a break if she just stopped touring for every album. I'd be fine if she just made music without going on tour and draining herself. 

i think performing for fans is the most rewarding thing for gaga so why should she record an album if she can't perform it?

Letmelivemylife

She deserves it ♥️ Doesn't mean she doesn't loves us. Just means that she needs a bit of a break for her own mental health. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

witchcocktor

I bet it's a '' I'm halting all music activities and instead going to focus on my acting career '' kind of hiatus, lol.

MonsterMum
1 hour ago, JeremiJello said:

I want her to get married and have children...

Tour ends in Dec. ASIB starts in September. To me that's 9 months :giggle:

thehanyo

She's taking a rest between the tour and ASIB press tour. 9 months. It's gonna be hell, but we can live with it.

Archived