Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus
13 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Gurl, check it. When she finished the BTWBall (which happened at the begining of feb btw) there was a TOTAL blackout since she was recovering from the surgery. The born this way ball ended and she didnt come back till august. And blackout is not because of the time, it is because of being NOWHERE during months. like, nothing. 

she promoted ARTPOP till december then disappeared again making few appearances like: hello I am at the red carpet of the Oscars, bye. Hi I just appeared at the red carpet of the GG, bye. But nothing more. The suddenly released the GUY video and didn't promote. So, if you were here in Gagadaily you may remember that nothing was happening. This was a light blackout tho.

And then the 2016 one which was the same as 2013.

I am not attacking her lol she can take all the time she wants, my post was just a joke and, of course, an exageration (which is used to make jokes ya know) 

well to me blackout is about the duration of absence. Every pop star spends at least a few months of staying away from the limelight in between eras, it's normal. I feel like we're such a spoiled fanbase because she used to promote the hell out of her first 3 albums compared to others. Those little gaps in 2012-2014 were fairly short. If she takes a year off without any major project or release then I'll consider it a blackout, or should I say, hibernation. 

Economy

Well a little time off before the next era to freshen up is a good thing!

After the tour would be a good oppurtunity to take 2-4 months off to relax, chill and have fun! :) 

7 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

That doesn't mean I don't have some things up my sleeve 

latest?cb=20161221075822

DIC confirmed 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

RAMROD
Just now, Triggered said:

yeah she's not taking longer than 6 months break

She's Gaga, she lives for the stage!

Being surprising and upredictable are also  a Gaga thing :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AndrewGr
3 minutes ago, Red said:

It will be a break just from music, she means, cause ASIB is next year :emma: 

She has already shot the movie & finished the soundtrack, so, technically, she doesn't have to do anything related to ASIB, apart from appearing in a premiere or two and doing a few phone interviews.

1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

She has already shot the movie & finished the soundtrack, so, technically, she doesn't have to do anything related to ASIB, apart from appearing in a premiere or two and doing a few phone interviews.

She is probably going to travel all over and be everywhere to promote the movie, that sounds like the opposite of resting to me :poot: 

ApplauseftAdele

I thought she meant she was going to take an entire year off :sweat: tbh she needs to release a smash riding on the super bowl wave soon so the GP doesn't forget about her again 

Archived