Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity
9 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

blackout? :what:

when she toured the entire year of 2012 all the way til March 2013 and started the ARTPOP era in Sept:what:

when she promoted ARTPOP for a few months, stayed silent for a few weeks and then gave us another 80+date tour and released Cheek to Cheek in the same year? :what:

blackout?:what:

Gurl, check it. When she finished the BTWBall (which happened at the begining of feb btw) there was a TOTAL blackout since she was recovering from the surgery. The born this way ball ended and she didnt come back till august. And blackout is not because of the time, it is because of being NOWHERE during months. like, nothing. 

she promoted ARTPOP till december then disappeared again making few appearances like: hello I am at the red carpet of the Oscars, bye. Hi I just appeared at the red carpet of the GG, bye. But nothing more. The suddenly released the GUY video and didn't promote. So, if you were here in Gagadaily you may remember that nothing was happening. This was a light blackout tho.

And then the 2016 one which was the same as 2013.

I am not attacking her lol she can take all the time she wants, my post was just a joke and, of course, an exageration (which is used to make jokes ya know) 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Wixson said:

She's gonna perform after the documentary's screening, but I don't think they're gonna livestream it.

wait so the doco is set to be screened there? I didn't knew about that... and she's set to perform??? Didn't knew bout that either, what a fake fan I am :selena:

Colourful

Decodekid
Just now, whipopotamus said:

idk about 3 years.. She'll probably want to put out another record before she's 33/34.  My point was that people are going to jump to conclusions but not realize that she's done more this year than we've seen (A Star Is Born) so great things will be coming out, but she already put most of the effort into making them lol

she's done a lot this era, this era is a lot longer than ARTPOP already, who would've thought the Joanne era was gonna end basically in 2018

Im Harol don't tell anyone

RAMROD

She deserved it!

Get it Gaga! As much time as you need!

yatta-o.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

17 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

If we survived to the 2012-2013 blackout

And then the 2013-2014

then the 2016

we will survive this. Stay united.

I'm used to 5 years of almost complete silence from my fave and I'm alive so we should be fine

Notthebling

"That doesn't mean I won't be creating. That doesn't mean I don't have some things up my sleeve "

Pretty sure she said that so that her fanbase doesn't go into full apocalypse mode. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

RAMROD
Just now, Notthebling said:

"That doesn't mean I won't be creating. That doesn't mean I don't have some things up my sleeve "

Pretty sure she said that so that her fanbase doesn't go into full apocalypse mode. 

There's no apocalypse. Stop trying to provoke the masses!

Be gone you evil!

f4148f0748895cc68732d638f2021b93.gif

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GoldenPonyboy

Reading this title while waiting to hear for a montreal date scared the crap out of me :emma: 

she was pretty busy this year with the album superbowl a star is born and the tour. It was expected that she kinda retreats a bit and then start creating again

Archived