Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult - 'Election Night' ratings - 3.93 million

Bradley

Featured Posts

KweenSupreme

Was the premiere truly "acclaimed?" I wasn't really that impressed... 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Bradley
1 hour ago, KweenSupreme said:

Was the premiere truly "acclaimed?" I wasn't really that impressed... 

It wasn't 'acclaimed', but it was positively reviewed by most critics.

ZiggyZiggs

It got 5.08 millions viewers on DVR so it must've got good word of mouth. It brings the total viewers to 9 million and that's more than the Roanoke premiere

Bradley
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It got 5.08 millions viewers on DVR so it must've got good word of mouth. It brings the total viewers to 9 million and that's more than the Roanoke premiere

How does DVR work? I had to look it up and apparently it's digital video recorder which I don't quite understand to be frank.

ZiggyZiggs
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

How does DVR work? I had to look it up and apparently it's digital video recorder which I don't quite understand to be frank.

It's basically a device that can record a show, like if you're busy and not able to watch, it'll record it and you can watch it late. DVR ratings are the number of people who couldn't watch the show live but DVR'd to watch it later I guess

http://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/tv-and-culture/dvr-viewings-tv-ratings.htm

Bradley
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It's basically a device that can record a show, like if you're busy and not able to watch, it'll record it and you can watch it late. DVR ratings are the number of people who couldn't watch the show live but DVR'd to watch it later I guess

http://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/tv-and-culture/dvr-viewings-tv-ratings.htm

Oh I didn't know they had stuff like that :emma:

So it's provided by FX? And then FX can trace how many users watched them later after the actual premiere?

6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yep just search American Horror Story on rarbg . Com it's a torrent site. 

Can't find anything:selena:

FreePalestine

Archived