Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga cut the whole red segment in Toronto's 2nd show

Rifek

Featured Posts

She always does all she can do under the circumstances and gives it everything she's got.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Meh we have no idea what's going on, we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. She could still be sick for all we know and is just pushing thru the show! 

Solitaiire
59 minutes ago, Hollands said:

This is honestly ridiculous, I am not a hater but I payed a lot of money to see her in December and I do not think it's fair to cut so much out and not get the full experience.

I forgot shes a robot and has to give a perfect show always:neyde:

CanadaGaga

I'm guessing the fact she had to breathe in oxygen through a mask during one of the earlier interlude breaks, and still has the TIFF performance tmw would have something to do with the cuts. Seems she's not yet as healthy as she is pretending to be and just powering through. :( 

Omg I'm pissed. I originally went to the Chicago show and she didn't play them. But it was a stadium show, so I understood that. But I specifically bought a ticket to the Indy show JUST so I could experience the full concert. If she doesn't perform them there, I'm gonna be so pissed at her. I paid tons of money for both these shows, and if I don't see Dancing in Circles at EITHER of them....ugh

Thrasher

She's probably having issues while recovering from her illness.

Also her schedule is very full next days/weeks, let her have these moments of rest if she needs them. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

KleineMonster10
9 hours ago, Hollands said:

This is honestly ridiculous, I am not a hater but I payed a lot of money to see her in December and I do not think it's fair to cut so much out and not get the full experience.

How Mother Monster said once - She´s not a Money making machine!

And she´s also not flawless- like everybody of us. Get over it! She´s an human being too.

She was/is ill and maybe still recovering from a cold.. Get her some rest. :saladga:

Sneaky Oliver

So after BTW the "Cult" interlude is played and she jumps into Angel Down/Joanne or the Paint Interlude plays and then Bad Romance ? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So after BTW the "Cult" interlude is played and she jumps into Angel Down/Joanne or the Paint Interlude plays and then Bad Romance ? 

If you read the OP, you'd clearly see it says she played Angel Down. :flop: 

It's also known as the Suffocation film, not Cult. 

The red act is very vocally demanding. Bloody Mary, Dancin in Circles and Paparazzi. The screams in BM and DiC plus the high registers in DiC and Paparazzi might be too much for her to do while still recovering. Cutting 3 songs that are ultimately inconsequential to the show as a whole is better than cancelling the whole show. Cut her a break.

JoanneMonster
8 hours ago, CanadaGaga said:

I'm guessing the fact she had to breathe in oxygen through a mask during one of the earlier interlude breaks, and still has the TIFF performance tmw would have something to do with the cuts. Seems she's not yet as healthy as she is pretending to be and just powering through. :( 

She always breathes oxygen at every show since the monster ball, that's not beacause she's ill, its usually because she's going up and down and up again and the show is very physically demanding. A lot of artists do this so they can get through the show

2777243977354d4d8c7c6b06e8066c2d.jpgCQ7pcGqUsAAYG2e.jpg

I See You

Mister G

She has to take it easy otherwise we're going to have a similar situation to the Born This Way Ball. It's okay to take a few days off and rest.

Archived