💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga cut the whole red segment in Toronto's 2nd show

Rifek

Featured Posts

They just played the intro for Bloody Mary and then she started to performing Angel Down.

Why?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

I think they're having major difficulties with the stages this tour. Or because she's so late they're running out of time :rip: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I'm currently here watching it. I saw both shows. She performed it last night in Toronto :selena::oprah:but not tonight? 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I know it could be about her voice after being ill but they could cut some other songs - not the holy trinity that all fans are loving and Gaga knows it! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

theARTVampire

She must be very exhausted ...two shows in row while you have a cold...must be the reason for cutting the act :/

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I know it could be about her voice after being ill but they could cut some other songs - not the holy trinity that all fans are loving and Gaga knows it! 

Like I know I heard the set last night in Toronto but I was excited to hear Bloody Mary again!

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

She did it right in front of my f*cking salad! 

nZj6jf.gif

Mine too hunny

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

She did it right in front of my f*cking salad! 

nZj6jf.gif

I can't, when will she do that in front of my salad?!!

ClvIf2I.gif

This is honestly ridiculous, I am not a hater but I payed a lot of money to see her in December and I do not think it's fair to cut so much out and not get the full experience.

18 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I think they're having major difficulties with the stages this tour. Or because she's so late they're running out of time :rip: 

THIS! If its either one then they have to prevent this from happening at future shows. 

Pop Music

Maybe gaga bit off more than she could chew last night by doing the entire show again after being sick and maybe she needed to cut back on songs to preserve her vocals for the next tour dates.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

5 minutes ago, Hollands said:

This is honestly ridiculous, I am not a hater but I payed a lot of money to see her in December and I do not think it's fair to cut so much out and not get the full experience.

Most of the people who bought tickets didn't know the setlist :awkney: It's not like she's cutting Bad Romance. It's a hit and a deep cut from a 6 year old album. Grow up.

GaGaAst
18 minutes ago, Hollands said:

Chill down honey.. She was suffering from cold. She must be very exhausted.. Let mama rest. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived