💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: CULT theory

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

okay, so i don't want to spoil things for anyone who hasn't seen the first episode

Spoiler

this is the last warning

Spoiler

guys, what if

Spoiler

since Ally has those fears and the only people who know are her wife and therapist, what if

Spoiler

they are part of Kai's cult?:oprah: think about it. they are the only ones who knew about the fears and people in cults are usually the people in our everyday life. this is the only thing that makes sense since there is no way the clowns are coincidence. and even if they aren't what if they join Kai in the future after he manipulates them with their fears

here's your Evan Peter's gif:

tumblr_ovulpmYbfc1tgdu2mo2_250.gif

Spoiler

:giveup:

:awkney:

Luke78619

Exactly my thinking, the clowns and holes are too obviously directed at her, and if they're not then that's just tragic story telling if it just happens to be a coincidence 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

aaron l

Can we get this clear?

The clowns ARE REAL right? They were ACTUALLY at the super market? They ACTUALLY killed the couple across the street?

I just don't understand Winter, she was saying Oz was lying because she's a part of the cult right? She wanted him to see it happen?

I'm actually excited for the first time in forever to watch the next episode as cheesy as some of it was.

I have questions though.

tenor.gif

Tomiel25
25 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

since Ally has those fears and the only people who know are her wife and therapist, what if

Hide contents

they are part of Kai's cult?:oprah: think about it. they are the only ones who knew about the fears and people in cults are usually the people in our everyday life. this is the only thing that makes sense since there is no way the clowns are coincidence. and even if they aren't what if they join Kai in the future after he manipulates them with their ffth

I was thinking the same, also the therapist will be a good way to find people. since ally  has no just 1 fear if not a lot 4-5 of phobias maybe she is what the cult has been waiting for a queen of madness or someting like that.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Sizzily

I would totally be here for it to be all one whole thing to drive Ally completely unhinged but I don't know if I believe it. 

One Banned Boi

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Can we get this clear?

The clowns ARE REAL right? They were ACTUALLY at the super market? They ACTUALLY killed the couple across the street?

I just don't understand Winter, she was saying Oz was lying because she's a part of the cult right? She wanted him to see it happen?

I'm actually excited for the first time in forever to watch the next episode as cheesy as some of it was.

I have questions though.

tenor.gif

if the clowns in the store were real and they failed to gain any evidence from it then that's a pretty huge plot hole :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

aaron l
Just now, ryanripley said:

if the clowns in the store were real and they failed to gain any evidence from it then that's a pretty huge plot hole :selena: 

That's exactly what I was thinking, but how would she have imagined it and then Oz see's the same ones? Or is it just coincidence? :oprah:

ryanripley
Just now, aaron l said:

That's exactly what I was thinking, but how would she have imagined it and then Oz see's the same ones? Or is it just coincidence? :oprah:

maybe they ran out of budget for the make up trying to hire celebrities for views so they reused the masks :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, aaron l said:

Oz is most likely Ally's biological son, which could mean her condition/ability is hereditary 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

aaron l
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Oz is most likely Ally's biological son, which could mean her condition/ability is hereditary 

I almost want the clowns to be real, so it's a bummer that it's probably just imaginative, lol.

Well Ally's wife seems so relaxed when poor Ally has those breakdowns that i want to punch her. Sorry not sorry but she indeed seems like a devil in disguise.:neyde:

1 minute ago, aaron l said:

I almost want the clowns to be real, so it's a bummer that it's probably just imaginative, lol.

I also think Ally hallucinated the clowns she saw but Oz actually saw real clowns, since it looked like Winter saw the clowns too. And she lied about it because she's part of the cult or trying to join the cult

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived