💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Pack

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY

Hey everyone, 

I'm 18, I live in Paris, and I've never missed a Gaga tour here :gaysia:.

I used to be very afraid of pits and always took seated tickets :awkney:. I really enjoyed those shows but I always felt like I was just the spectator of a show instead of being part of it (like the people in the pit).

So I decided to give it a try for the Joanne World Tour and took 3 tickets (for my 2 sisters, 27 years old and 15 years old) with a Come To Mama Pack, not really knowing what it was.

In the meantime, I went with my big sister to Lolapalooza and we managed to get really close during Lana del Rey's performance.

The thing is that I felt very bad, like I couldn't breathe, and had vertigos at a moment.

During the end, my sister took my hand, she was all white and her eyeballs missing :cryga:. I got so scared because there was nothing do to, I couldn't get out it was IMPOSSIBLE to get out (too complicated and too long by the back, she couldn't make it through that crowd; and people in the front just wouldn't let you pass, even if you told them you were having a heart attack). That's mainly why I got reaaaally anxious when that happened. Then my sister started shaking, she was almost fainting :saladga: . I am reaaaally bad at handling situations and I was getting so nervous that I almost fainted myself :bye:

By some Gaga magic, she felt better. :kara:

But all of this had me questioning about the JWT. 

What does the Come to Mama Pack proposes exactly ? Do I get a more calm crowd (like VIP corner) ? Do I get to go in by the front ? Do I go in before ? If yes, how much time should I be in advance ? Just HOW IT WORKS

If you guys tell me that i wouldn't make it at Gaga's concert, then I have a special lounge that my father owns at the arena and it's really well placed. But I really wanted to live this time differently, and to enjoy it more.

PS : we're all 3 really short , I'm 1m70 and they're 1M60

Spoiler

also hunties, I'm not out yet to my sisters and I know it will be a wild jungle down there :excuseu:, do guys simply go hitting on you :v: or they act good for once :pray: ? Cause that will be embarrassing

Thank you for your answers:rockstar:

AndrewGr

Being front row in a Lana show is the worst experience someone can have :air: I would never do it again.
On the other hand, Gaga's shows are much more calm compared to Lana's. Especially in this tour that she has so many stages, I think you won't have any problem. You don't have a special area with CTM, you're just the first ones to go into the arena (before GA) so you get to choose where to stand.

You'll have an amazing time for sure! :) 

AlexanderMagno
3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:
  Hide contents

also hunties, I'm not out yet to my sisters and I know it will be a wild jungle down there :excuseu:, do guys simply go hitting on you :v: or they act good for once :pray: ? Cause that will be embarrassing

I can't answer you about the package, but I can tell you that probably no one will be hitting on you :yay: in fact, it is more likely that you find people very rude and aggressive, because the only thing they will care about is a nice spot to see Gaga. If you go to the middle of the audience, get ready because there will be guys running in front of you, taking your spot or trying to cut the line. In a Gaga concert, kindness and respect is not something you easily find (but that happens in every concert actually).

Be prepared to find lots of gay couples, kissing and showing some love, queer folks, and it will probably be a good way to find out how your sisters react. But usually those couples keep it between themselves, the concert is a concert not an orgy!

PerfectGUY
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

you're just the first ones to go into the arena (before GA) so you get to choose where to stand.

does that mean I have to get there at a special time ? if yes when ? (sorry I'm very lost in my life :selena:)

AndrewGr
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

does that mean I have to get there at a special time ? if yes when ? (sorry I'm very lost in my life :selena:)

Yes there is a check-in time and if you go later than that you will lose the early entry. You will receive an e-mail with all the instructions a few days before your show.

PerfectGUY
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Yes there is a check-in time and if you go later than that you will lose the early entry. You will receive an e-mail with all the instructions a few days before your show.

Thank you so much!! Last question, are we a lot in that CTM pack, meaning do I have to be in the first ones in line or even being the last one in the CTM pack guarantees a great view ? 

18 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Hey everyone, 

I'm 18, I live in Paris, and I've never missed a Gaga tour here :gaysia:.

I used to be very afraid of pits and always took seated tickets :awkney:. I really enjoyed those shows but I always felt like I was just the spectator of a show instead of being part of it (like the people in the pit).

So I decided to give it a try for the Joanne World Tour and took 3 tickets (for my 2 sisters, 27 years old and 15 years old) with a Come To Mama Pack, not really knowing what it was.

In the meantime, I went with my big sister to Lolapalooza and we managed to get really close during Lana del Rey's performance.

The thing is that I felt very bad, like I couldn't breathe, and had vertigos at a moment.

During the end, my sister took my hand, she was all white and her eyeballs missing :cryga:. I got so scared because there was nothing do to, I couldn't get out it was IMPOSSIBLE to get out (too complicated and too long by the back, she couldn't make it through that crowd; and people in the front just wouldn't let you pass, even if you told them you were having a heart attack). That's mainly why I got reaaaally anxious when that happened. Then my sister started shaking, she was almost fainting :saladga: . I am reaaaally bad at handling situations and I was getting so nervous that I almost fainted myself :bye:

By some Gaga magic, she felt better. :kara:

But all of this had me questioning about the JWT. 

What does the Come to Mama Pack proposes exactly ? Do I get a more calm crowd (like VIP corner) ? Do I get to go in by the front ? Do I go in before ? If yes, how much time should I be in advance ? Just HOW IT WORKS

If you guys tell me that i wouldn't make it at Gaga's concert, then I have a special lounge that my father owns at the arena and it's really well placed. But I really wanted to live this time differently, and to enjoy it more.

PS : we're all 3 really short , I'm 1m70 and they're 1M60

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your answers:rockstar:

My first concert was JT and I standing...had the same exact thing (though it was outdoors and the weather was 40C but I'm used to that temp) I vowed to never attend a standing concert again (I almost did though but Adele cancelled) Do you usually have problems standing for long periods of time or around lots people?

10 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Being front row in a Lana show is the worst experience someone can have :air: I would never do it again.
On the other hand, Gaga's shows are much more calm compared to Lana's. Especially in this tour that she has so many stages, I think you won't have any problem. You don't have a special area with CTM, you're just the first ones to go into the arena (before GA) so you get to choose where to stand.

You'll have an amazing time for sure! :) 

Are they calmer than a Justin ****ing Timberlake crowd? 

PerfectGUY
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Do you usually have problems standing for long periods of time or around lots people?

Not at all, that's why I was surprised. But also I can't really know because I'm not facing those sort of situations everyday.

I'm soo doubtful bc I know I would hate myself if I auto-ruin this 

3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Not at all, that's why I was surprised. But also I can't really know because I'm not facing those sort of situations everyday.

I'm soo doubtful bc I know I would hate myself if I auto-ruin this 

Hmm...well I'm kinda overweight and while I can do better now, I can't stand for over 2 hrs max. Then it might be what Andrew said, that Lana crowds are insane and Gaga's are calmer (especially in a fest like Lolla)

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, tthen said:

Hmm...well I'm kinda overweight and while I can do better now, I can't stand for over 2 hrs max. Then it might be what Andrew said, that Lana crowds are insane and Gaga's are calmer (especially in a fest like Lolla)

The thing with Lana is that she goes to the front row to take selfies and that's mainly why the fans are pushing & acting crazy for a spot in the first few rows. I haven't been at the JWT yet (my dates are in October) but I've seen people mentioning that you can move pretty easily around the stages and there is a lot of space in the arena. It was pretty calm at the artRAVE also, where I had early entry and I was front row center. Your show was a stadium one? Maybe in this case it's different.

3 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

The thing with Lana is that she goes to the front row to take selfies and that's mainly why the fans are pushing & acting crazy for a spot in the first few rows. I haven't been at the JWT yet (my dates are in October) but I've seen people mentioning that you can move pretty easily around the stages and there is a lot of space in the arena. It was pretty calm at the artRAVE also, where I had early entry and I was front row center. Your show was a stadium one? Maybe in this case it's different.

It was an arena but outdoors (not sure how that works...the du Arena in Abu Dhabi) I had golden circle (which also had early entry...he was also an hr late) I wasn't front row, but was kinda pretty close  Yea I've seen vids of Lana going down to the crowd, so that's def why it's kinda a mess

Archived