Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Pack

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY

Hey everyone, 

I'm 18, I live in Paris, and I've never missed a Gaga tour here :gaysia:.

I used to be very afraid of pits and always took seated tickets :awkney:. I really enjoyed those shows but I always felt like I was just the spectator of a show instead of being part of it (like the people in the pit).

So I decided to give it a try for the Joanne World Tour and took 3 tickets (for my 2 sisters, 27 years old and 15 years old) with a Come To Mama Pack, not really knowing what it was.

In the meantime, I went with my big sister to Lolapalooza and we managed to get really close during Lana del Rey's performance.

The thing is that I felt very bad, like I couldn't breathe, and had vertigos at a moment.

During the end, my sister took my hand, she was all white and her eyeballs missing :cryga:. I got so scared because there was nothing do to, I couldn't get out it was IMPOSSIBLE to get out (too complicated and too long by the back, she couldn't make it through that crowd; and people in the front just wouldn't let you pass, even if you told them you were having a heart attack). That's mainly why I got reaaaally anxious when that happened. Then my sister started shaking, she was almost fainting :saladga: . I am reaaaally bad at handling situations and I was getting so nervous that I almost fainted myself :bye:

By some Gaga magic, she felt better. :kara:

But all of this had me questioning about the JWT. 

What does the Come to Mama Pack proposes exactly ? Do I get a more calm crowd (like VIP corner) ? Do I get to go in by the front ? Do I go in before ? If yes, how much time should I be in advance ? Just HOW IT WORKS

If you guys tell me that i wouldn't make it at Gaga's concert, then I have a special lounge that my father owns at the arena and it's really well placed. But I really wanted to live this time differently, and to enjoy it more.

PS : we're all 3 really short , I'm 1m70 and they're 1M60

Spoiler

also hunties, I'm not out yet to my sisters and I know it will be a wild jungle down there :excuseu:, do guys simply go hitting on you :v: or they act good for once :pray: ? Cause that will be hell of embarrassing

Thank you for your answers:rockstar:

Daenerys

It's an early entry but it does get super crowded in the front. I'd suggest being more towards the middle circle stage where or by where she performs DIC, there's plenty of elbow space there. 

Youll go in a separate line from GA where they check you in and give you your merch but be sure you have everyone with you because they won't let them in later on. Festivals are mad crazy but the show will be okay as long as you stay out of the bum rush in the front. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PerfectGUY
13 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Sis, ur taking a pic with gagz and standing front rows GA :poot: 

lol no it's not the Perfect Illusion pack 

Archived