💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How early?

Tomas

Featured Posts

Hey everyone. So today I bought tickets for the Joanne World Tour in Antwerp in 3 weeks.
I am so very excited as I didn't think I'd be able to attend this year and I bought GA tickets. 
I really want to get a spot at one of the round stages in the arena, so I figured I should leave early, I was considering getting at the venue around 10 AM so

I could get a good spot. For the people who've already been, how early did people start lining up for GA? 
Any help would be much appreciated as I really want to get to see her from up close this time, and I really want a good spot at one of the round stages. 

erikaisamonster
37 minutes ago, Tomas said:

Hey everyone. So today I bought tickets for the Joanne World Tour in Antwerp in 3 weeks.
I am so very excited as I didn't think I'd be able to attend this year and I bought GA tickets. 
I really want to get a spot at one of the round stages in the arena, so I figured I should leave early, I was considering getting at the venue around 10 AM so

I could get a good spot. For the people who've already been, how early did people start lining up for GA? 
Any help would be much appreciated as I really want to get to see her from up close this time, and I really want a good spot at one of the round stages. 

Following because I'm wondering the same for the Philly date this weekend! x

xxx

Archived