💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bloody Mary was shortened :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

Illan Suarez
Just now, Miracle said:

I watch the show every day and it only gets better. 30 seconds of a song isn't going to hurt anyone 

I totally agree with u but she already shortened just dance, love game, telephone, perfect ilusion and now bloody mary

whats the point of create one show and the cut so many part of the songs? IyXRyde.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, Illan Suarez said:

I totally agree with u but she already shortened just dance, love game, telephone, perfect ilusion and now bloody mary

whats the point of create one show and the cut so many part of the songs? IyXRyde.gif

I don't know but the show is still 2hours 15 minutes long.

Just Dance and Telephone shouldn't even be performed tbh.

Henri Bardot

i hope they are shortening songs to add some songs as mashups in the european dates... :selena:

inb4 judas+aura 2.0

but is gaga u know, we never know

pooiota

Luckystef8

It's probably because she is recovering. Hopefully she'll add second verse back. So far the songs she has cut short since the first show are:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Just Dance (she keeps cutting it shorter and shorter also)

3. Lovegame

4. Telephone

5. Alejandro (I think)

6. Bloody Mary

10 minutes ago, Illan Suarez said:

Because she can

Cedrick Jules

Guys, just stop hoping that she will have the second verse back because once it's cut, it's cut. Just like what happened to the whole red segment in stadium shows, they thought that they will have it in Chicago but she didn't. 

erikaisamonster
55 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I watch the show every day and it only gets better. 30 seconds of a song isn't going to hurt anyone 

Totally agree!!! 

xxx

Hi Its Nicole

Don't worry, it's probably cuz of her voice or because she needs space to put more songs

Hello Gaga

I am really gutted with the fact that she's shortening all of these songs. I won't say anything else since I don't feel like getting flamed by y'all.

I'm sure it will stay like this for the rest of JWT dates.

And she will cut more songs probably :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived