Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bloody Mary was shortened :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

She's is making the songs shorter but the band interludes more lasting:ladyhaha:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

She was just sick, probably still not feeling well and had to perform live 2 nights in a row. I'd love to see everyone fussing about her cutting songs short these last few nights get on stage and do exactly what she does.

I swear all you see on here is people complaining; are some of her fans truly bitter and resentful people that have to come across as selfish simply because they didn't have their way? She's a human like the rest of us and it's time people start acting a little more humble. And for the record, be thankful you even got a show--she was probably told to reschedule like the Montreal show but didn't want to disappoint fans again with more cancellations.

And even further than that, be thankful some of you even got Bloody Mary, Dancin in Circles and Paparazzi. Us folks that attended a Stadium show didn't get that segment at all.

Okay rant over.

Can't wait for an entire setlist of Glee versions at my show :excited2:

who will love me when the night is over

there's no need for a second verse, especially when BM isnt even on Joanne. Although if she wants to shorten BM she mine as well cut it and add JUDAS or Sinners Prayer hehe

Hi Its Nicole
8 hours ago, Spock said:

Can't wait for an entire setlist of Glee versions at my show :excited2:

Lol

Hello Gaga

SCHEISSEMONTRE
On 2017-09-07 at 11:50 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

She should add Judas & Venus and cut Bloody Mary altogether. 

I agree with adding Judas and Venus. Just cut another song instead. For example: -> Telephone <-

Mychal

NewYorkCity

I am only mad at her not doing the stage number for telephone, which looked AMAZING. 

And the fact that she keeps shortening songs but she doesn't add the good sis Sinners prayer. She just gets MORE time to TALK. 

On 9/7/2017 at 5:59 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

Bloody Mary is just a fan favourite that, in my opinion, shouldn't replace great songs from the new album, that this tour is supporting.

I agree with you though, LoveGame is that one single that could also be replaced.

ah yea i agree w you too lol 

Archived