Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bloody Mary was shortened :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
42 minutes ago, babs said:

I am really gutted with the fact that she's shortening all of these songs. I won't say anything else since I don't feel like getting flamed by y'all.

It's funny, because I am a rabid fan and I didn't even notice the song length when I was at my show. I was too busy dancing :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley

I understand Gaga shortening songs because they can start to feel a bit too long, but she needs to add something else to the setlist to make up for it :nails:

1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

It's funny, because I am a rabid fan and I didn't even notice the song length when I was at my show. I was too busy dancing :ladyhaha:

I'm like the complete opposite because I'm a f*cking psycho, I'm obsessed with her meeting all of her queues, like, she could cut the "I don't know if you know who Joanne is" speech and I'f be triggered.

No but for real, I didn't really care much when she cut like Just Dance or Lovegame, but Bloody Mary is my girl, I wanted her whole, now the only reason why she's bloody is because girl got slashed in half:interestinga:

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, babs said:

I'm like the complete opposite because I'm a f*cking psycho, I'm obsessed with her meeting all of her queues, like, she could cut the "I don't know if you know who Joanne is" speech and I'f be triggered.

No but for real, I didn't really care much when she cut like Just Dance or Lovegame, but Bloody Mary is my girl, I wanted her whole, now the only reason why she's bloody is because girl got slashed in half:interestinga:

:sharon:

Well I was just like this the whole time because I have never seen her before and it's like "wait what song is happening again...I don't even care I am so freaking excited!"

thatssotrue_com_1257_1329759570.gif

Bloody Mary is my girl too, but I do think it was to save her voice a bit. I'm just going to be so thankful to see BM even if it's just for a verse! Watch her cut it and replace it before my second date. :interestinga:

⚯͛

1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

:sharon:

Well I was just like this the whole time because I have never seen her before and it's like "wait what song is happening again...I don't even care I am so freaking excited!"

thatssotrue_com_1257_1329759570.gif

Bloody Mary is my girl too, but I do think it was to save her voice a bit. I'm just going to be so thankful to see BM even if it's just for a verse! Watch her cut it and replace it before my second date. :interestinga:

Gurl same, it's gonna be my first time too and I'm probably gonna get all emotional and I won't care, but yeah I just like to complain :bon:

inb4 BM get's replaced with a 10 min version of Black Jesus. I hope she dedicates it to "that whiner in GGD" and ends me though :diane:

Darcklighter22

Couldn't she just remove one song tho instead of shortening 3 :sweat:

Just noticed that she doesnt use the lifts for telephone which I was lookin forward ton see.

The stage is awesome but she does seem to be a little rough on it. (Like putting it through rain...:hor:)

5 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It shouldn't even be on this tour :nails:

Replacing Sinner's Prayer or Just Another Day for Bloody Mary is an atrocity.

Bloody Mary is cool, LoveGame on the other hand... 

I think they will make the show smoother for the European leg. Maybe they will mashup Just Dance, LoveGame and Telephone with a better staging. I was looking forward too the full versions of Just Dance (the end slays), LoveGame (she didn't sing it at the artRAVE) and Telephone (the staging for Telephone was amazing tbh).

Bloody Mary was one of the highlights of the show and I don't get why she would cut it short, besides her voice is still healing. She probably wants to talk more in between the songs and I love it when she does, but not if the songs will be shortened thanks to it. The show is still amazing anyway tho.

AlexanderMagno
12 minutes ago, Gay said:

Bloody Mary is cool, LoveGame on the other hand... 

Bloody Mary is just a fan favourite that, in my opinion, shouldn't replace great songs from the new album, that this tour is supporting.

I agree with you though, LoveGame is that one single that could also be replaced.

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

At least you got it at all.

Sincerely, 

Stadium Attendees

At least you got a show at all

Sincerely,

Montreal Attendees

:poot:

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

At least you got a show at all

Sincerely,

Montreal Attendees