đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Stop being SO RUDE at the concerts people

heda97

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I have GA for Mohegan Sun and am already expecting the worst. I have been to 3 concerts at that venue and each time had an awful experience with fellow concert goers. 

This one lady got physically combative with me because I was standing up (like everyone else mind you) and she wanted to remain seated. Im literally a tiny person who is super nice and not obtrusive at all, yet the crazies always find me. :poot: 

⚯͛

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I kept smelling weed at Fenway Friday but it was outside so it went away...it's funny cuz it was during A-YO too, (we smokin me all) :giggle:. Anyway, you make really great points in this

My sister and I were laughing so hard at Fenway on Friday. It was like "Call Me Joanne!!!!" and the smell of weed started wafting everywhere. 

I was like "**** we're gonna get fish bowled in a stadium, wtf" and my sister was like "yaaaaas" :emma:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

I allways feel self conscious in an audience because I'm tall. So if you stand behind me, know that I feel really bad about it (like that would help!)

And make sure to wear platforms.

We're you in front of me at Fenway! :poot:

⚯͛

DanceInTheDark

@heda97

WOW, I can hear them in this video all the time :(

I feel so sad and angry about those guys, if I was there I would have punched them in the face. disgusting, disrespectful selfish fake fans.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Girl you're at a Lady Gaga concert, not Susan Boyle does Chritmas Carrols lol Gaga always tells people to get drunk and have sex in the audience so you can't blame anyone for following. 

You're mad at a tall person for standing in front of you :selena: It's a concert, people are going to stand in front of you and you might not be able to see but just get over it. It's kind of obvious things like that will happen when you buy a ticket unless you're going to a gig reserved for hobbits 

1 minute ago, prince said:

You're mad at a tall person for standing in front of you :selena: It's a concert, people are going to stand in front of you and you might not be able to see but just get over it. It's kind of obvious things like that will happen when you buy a ticket unless you're going to a gig reserved for hobbits 

No I was mad at a tall person for cutting through infront of me. There were plenty of tall people ahead of me, but they earned their spots by being early. Coming 30 minutes late and expecting to be ahead of me is not ok. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Miracle

This is why I choose (great) seats instead of GA. People aren't rude but sing, dance, respect your free space and are not batshit crazy

5 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I have GA for Mohegan Sun and am already expecting the worst. I have been to 3 concerts at that venue and each time had an awful experience with fellow concert goers. 

This one lady got physically combative with me because I was standing up (like everyone else mind you) and she wanted to remain seated. Im literally a tiny person who is super nice and not obtrusive at all, yet the crazies always find me. :poot: 

I just don't get it. Who goes to a f*cking pop concert to sit down like they're watching TV? I could understand if you're physically incapable of standing up, but if you're just old and can't be f*cked... go and watch it on YouTube instead.

Ain't no way I'm paying £200 to sit down just to keep someone else happy. I want to get drunk and dance my bussy to smithereens. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

11 hours ago, heda97 said:

3) STOP SCREAMING AT GAGA demanding things. These two guys spent the piano part screaming at her to play judas (they kept screaming "JUDAS JUDAS") While she was giving her speech about her friend dying, then they got even more obnoxious and kept saying it while she sang. Look at the context people, gaga was almost in tears telling a beautiful story, and your being incredibly obnoxious. Btw this was right at the stage so gaga heard everything they said. 

This is the kinda sh*t that would piss me off! Especially I feel bad for Gaga enduring this. 

LadyLittleMonster

Better them smoking weed than cigarettes...like this couple right next to me were doing in GA at the Tacoma show. Nasty :dry:

Ryuuchan_X

Some jerk behind me started pushing and screaming trying to touch Gaga when she came up to us during Million Reasons. I can understand if you're excited but please respect peoples space. 

And anyways the space between the seats and the stage was too far for him to touch her, so I don't even know why he was trying it. 

14 minutes ago, LadyLittleMonster said:

Better them smoking weed than cigarettes...like this couple right next to me were doing in GA at the Tacoma show. Nasty :dry:

Omg wtf?! I was in GA at tacoma dome but I only smelled weed, which is standard at any show lol

NIghtmareElm

Weed is a common thing at concerts but it should only be smoked if you're in nose bleed seats.  

Those fans sound like that annoying douchebag, Mark Monster.  

LadyLittleMonster
8 hours ago, SDG91 said:

Omg wtf?! I was in GA at tacoma dome but I only smelled weed, which is standard at any show lol

Yep. Right next to me! I had brought a little battery-powered, hand-held fan, because of the weather...and I really wanted to turn it in their direction, but it died! :giveup:

And they only did it after a couple of songs in! So it wasn't like I was able/going to leave my spot, find a security guy, and then have us both push our way through and try to find them. Luckily, they left the mainstage area after Applause.

Archived