Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Stop being SO RUDE at the concerts people

heda97

Featured Posts

I was at the Toronto GA last night and had an amazing time, the show was absolutely fantastically amazing, the crowd on the other hand was not. Lets go through a list of what not to do if you are in GA:

1) do not cut through and stand right in front of me with your super tall drunk boyfriend. I was too stupid not to say anything, but these guys cut me and then spent the next half hour getting even more drunk, making out and basically being super obnoxious. Whatever idc for the pda, but leave some acts for your own bedroom please. 

2) your in the GA pit at a lady gaga concert, people will scream and jump and dance, don't act surprised and get angry at other people for doing so. I had a guy infront of me who glared at me every time I put my hands up (when gaga told us to), or every time I cheered for gaga. The GA pit is gonna be loud, let people enjoy. 

3) STOP SCREAMING AT GAGA demanding things. These two guys spent the piano part screaming at her to play judas (they kept screaming "JUDAS JUDAS") While she was giving her speech about her friend dying, then they got even more obnoxious and kept saying it while she sang. Look at the context people, gaga was almost in tears telling a beautiful story, and your being incredibly obnoxious. Btw this was right at the stage so gaga heard everything they said. 

4) do not smoke weed at the event, do not do any drugs at the event. If your so keen on doing it, then do it before or in the bathroom. I smelled weed the whole show, it was nauseating. Also why do drugs, your missing out and your ruining the show for others. 

Thats everything that really annoyed me and a few other people, otherwise I had loads of fun. It's just the inconsiderate people who need to be a little more cautious about other people at the show. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleineMonster10
8 minutes ago, heda97 said:

3) STOP SCREAMING AT GAGA demanding things. These two guys spent the piano part screaming at her to play judas (they kept screaming "JUDAS JUDAS") While she was giving her speech about her friend dying, then they got even more obnoxious and kept saying it while she sang. Look at the context people, gaga was almost in tears telling a beautiful story, and your being incredibly obnoxious. 

That is totally insolent and really rude!

How can you scream to her in that Special Moment, where she is telling her fans about her personal life.

Thats so embarrassing for other Monsters in the crowd..

Idk but I feel sorry for her :( 

I'm really getting put off GA. :neyde: But it still sounds better than seating where you feel super awkward for getting up and dancing when people are still sitting behind you. :awkney:

I think you just have to accept these concerts are a hub for wanky,  selfish behaviour. Everyone wants to get as close as possible to Gaga, many people are drinking and smoking weed because it's a party atmosphere, and there are hundreds of people are in a tight space, all trying to dance at the same time. It's bound to cause problems and I don't think it's exclusive to Gaga shows.

But the guys shouting Judas...like seriously. :neyde:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Boyboi12
12 minutes ago, heda97 said:

I was at the Toronto GA last night and had an amazing time, the show was absolutely fantastically amazing, the crowd on the other hand was not. Lets go through a list of what not to do if you are in GA:

1) do not cut through and stand right in front of me with your super tall drunk boyfriend. I was too stupid not to say anything, but these guys cut me and then spent the next half hour getting even more drunk, making out and basically being super obnoxious. Whatever idc for the pda, but leave some acts for your own bedroom please. 

2) your in the GA pit at a lady gaga concert, people will scream and jump and dance, don't act surprised and get angry at other people for doing so. I had a guy infront of me who glared at me every time I put my hands up (when gaga told us to), or every time I cheered for gaga. The GA pit is gonna be loud, let people enjoy. 

3) STOP SCREAMING AT GAGA demanding things. These two guys spent the piano part screaming at her to play judas (they kept screaming "JUDAS JUDAS") While she was giving her speech about her friend dying, then they got even more obnoxious and kept saying it while she sang. Look at the context people, gaga was almost in tears telling a beautiful story, and your being incredibly obnoxious. 

4) do not smoke weed at the event, do not do any drugs at the event. If your so keen on doing it, then do it before or in the bathroom. I smelled weed the whole show, it was nauseating. Also why do drugs, your missing out and your ruining the show for others. 

Thats everything that really annoyed me and a few other people, otherwise I had loads of fun. It's just the inconsiderate people who need to be a little more cautious about other people at the show. 

:creepflop: I remember when I went to the artrave in New York 🙃Weed and drugs all over the place. People were drunk, tossing up their liquor! Very bad experience lol I know your pain. 

Bradley
Just now, Slayer said:

I'm really getting put off GA. :neyde: But it still sounds better than seating where you feel super awkward for getting up and dancing when people are still sitting behind you. :awkney:

I think you just have to accept these concerts are a hub for wanky,  selfish behaviour. Everyone wants to get as close as possible to Gaga, many people are drinking and smoking weed because it's a party atmosphere, and there are hundreds of people are in a tight space, all trying to dance at the same time. It's bound to cause problems and I don't think it's exclusive to Gaga shows.

I had seated tickets for a Britney and Gaga concert last month and when people in front of me stood up, I had to as well otherwise I couldn't see anything.

So yeah everyone would be ensured a clear view if everyone sat down but knowing it's a concert, I guess you just need to be prepared to stand up all the time.

Dominic
17 minutes ago, heda97 said:

tumblr_ml3kj3NUDS1qig0o7o4_250.gif

The rest i agree with. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

And this is what we wanted to win the GP back for :awkney:

It's common for people to be annoying at GA though, sadly, but those guys screaming for Judas were the f*cking worst, ugh.

For everything else, don't let people cut through, be vocal about it, and also be vocal when you wanna jump and have fun, it is GA, it's not a funeral:derpga:

KleineMonster10
13 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

tumblr_ml3kj3NUDS1qig0o7o4_250.gif

The rest i agree with. 

So imagine the crowd and the air if everyone would do that :D 

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm really getting put off GA. :neyde: But it still sounds better than seating where you feel super awkward for getting up and dancing when people are still sitting behind you:awkney:

Almost everyone was standing when I saw Bey (seated section), so I assume a Gaga show would be the same  (unless say you're attending the C2C tour)

1 minute ago, KleineMonster10 said:

So imagine the crowd and the air if everyone would do that :D 

Hardly anyone does it though; probably between 1%-5% of GA brings and smokes pot. :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Hardly anyone does it though; probably between 1%-5% of GA brings and smokes pot. :lolly:

I wasn't at the ArtRAVE but I can only imagine how smelly the whole thing got when the "And now it's time to lighten up" announcement came up :rip:

KleineMonster10
5 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

1- 5% ? thats nothing.

Im ok with that :D

Archived