Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Stop being SO RUDE at the concerts people

heda97

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

It's a concert, not a funeral. It's the surveillance of the fittest in GA... and that's fun. I agree in the part about screaming at gaga when she's at an emotional speech u.u ...that's rude

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlaqJezus

This year will be my 10th and 11th time seeing Gaga, and I can genuinely say after all that experience, having an actual seat had beat out GA floor every time. I have bought two dates with friends and tried each twice before, and both times with different friends we agreed it was a better time in the seat.

If you can only afford GA floor, by all means, do that because you can have fun and if you have a friend with you it could be super fun, but if you can afford a seat in a good spot, do it. You can get upto use the restroom, you can get up for a drink or many drinks in my case, and you get a great view of the stage.

Overall, like the OP, have a good attitude and enjoy yourself above all, even my GA experiences were a lot of fun. There is nothing like a Gaga concert, and you aren't prepared for it your first time or your tenth.

Archived