💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Your IT experience [Spoilers]

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mikey Monster
55 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Would you say it's ok for me to take my daughter to (she's 7). She loves horror films like me and I can always have her look away if it gets too gruesome

Yeah I'd say so. There are some gruesome parts in the beginning especially and some throughout the movie but if u feel comfortable to take her it's totally up to u. It's definitely scary enough to scare a child at that age tho 😀

Mikey McCampbell

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

100% True I left the theatre with my neck hurting and my hip aching too. I enjoyed it, it wasn't extremely gory the phycological ****ed up ness about it I really enjoyed. It could have been scarier but it was really good. I don't really have to complain about it not being extremely scary because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I fell in love with the characters, very witty and quick on jokes. I recommend watching it. The only thing I hated was the people 3 rows below me were screaming too much on scenes that were not scary but I guess that's what happens when you bring children to watch a scary movie (future coulrophobes)

1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Would you say it's ok for me to take my daughter to (she's 7). She loves horror films like me and I can always have her look away if it gets too gruesome

Definitely not appropriate for a 7 year old. The F word is used very heavily throughout the entire film, and it got very gruesome.

Make it stupid!

Just finished watching IT. It took it's time to develop the characters and the story which I really appreciate. The horror element was always there, but at times I felt it took a backseat to the story of the Loser's Club. With that being said, whenever the horror parts showed up, it wasted no time being as grotesque, loud, and interesting as possible. Definitely a very satisfying film that might not make you lose sleep at night, but will keep you entertained, thinking, and yearning for the sequel. :applause:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Morphine Prince

The movie was phenomenal. I watched it yesterday. Parts of it had people in my theater screaming lmao. 

Horror movies typically do not make me jump at all but some of the scenes in this movie did. 

The Georgie scene was so disturbing. It was great. 

This is the best horror movie of the year imo. 

Cannot wait for Chapter 2. 

Phaye Monster
Spoiler

Help me I'm not going to sleep for weeks:saladga:

I saw a few hours ago and I loved it! I've always hated horror films and clowns but I decided to go see this and I was not disappointed. Bill was amazing as Pennywise, although he didn't get as much screen time as I'd have hoped. Also RIP Mike's character development.

The scene at the beginning... god I wasn't prepared. I keep rewatching it on YouTube and even though I knew what was coming I just... wow. Beyond my expectations though, it was so amazing.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

It's great to be able to see the remake in IMAX cinema. Amazing experience. It isn't as campy as the 90s two part TV Specials and it got its own vibe. I personally enjoyed both for different reasons.

The pace are very quick but thise who doesn't read the book might still know what's going on.

I love how Skarsgard depicting Pennywise here. So amazing! 

I cannot wait for the sequel already!

One of my favourite moments is the library scenes. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Bill was amazing as Pennywise, although he didn't get as much screen time as I'd have hoped.

It is actually what makes Pennywise so scary when he shows up. The director is using the same tricks that Spielberg did on Jaws. And it pays off tbh!

18 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

The movie was phenomenal. I watched it yesterday. Parts of it had people in my theater screaming lmao. 

Horror movies typically do not make me jump at all but some of the scenes in this movie did. 

The Georgie scene was so disturbing. It was great. 

This is the best horror movie of the year imo. 

Cannot wait for Chapter 2. 

Spoiler

The dad's room scene tho, dafuq moment

On 9/9/2017 at 0:13 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

The film is rated R in the USA. So you need to guide your kids who's below 17 if she is OK woth horror story and graphic imagery  :giggle: 

courtneylove

I found it annoying that so many kids were in there watching the movie. While the story centers around a group of kids, it is by no stretch of the imagination a "kid movie". They were distracting and talking/screaming at every chance they got. One girl was covering her eyes the whole time and telling her mom she wanted to leave and her mom just kept saying "it's almost over", and I felt so bad for her because she clearly did not sign up for this. Bottom line is: Parents have the right to bring their kids to movies like these, but they need to make sure the kids understand how scary it will probably be for them. In this case I wish it were sort of like NC-17 movies where you can't bring your kids in at all. But unfortunately that is not the case. It's sad that most of the theater experiences I have had in the past year have been so awful that I just can't stand going. But I knew this would be a movie that I would want to see in the theater. 

lgaga1fan

Bitch I was so shook throughout the movie. I was surprised that I didn't scream very loudly at all, but I got very scared at many different points throughout the film.

The film itself was way better than the original TV version. I was shocked at how good the acting was from the children. This version was just superb compared to the TV special. Im happy that they didnt do all the time hopping as well, because that was one of the worst part of the whole original special.

IT is one of the best horror movies that has been made in years. 

GypsyBabe

I literally just walked out of the movie theater and Holy SH*T It Was SO Good!!! :giveup:

Best horror movie I have seen in years

There are so many films made of Steven Kings' novels, and they are either amazing or terrible because sometimes the film doesn't capture that Maine/New England vibe appropriately...so it falls flat. This movie really exemplified Steven Kings novel and brought it to life. I'm so impressed. :tony:

⚯͛

MakisimMilque

It was THE BEST movie I've ever seen in my life! Kids did a great job. Speaking of Bev, she looked more natural than all the boys. The soundtrack was INCREDIBLE. God, the clown was scary and mysterious. Long story short, Sophia Lillis' acting made my day, 10/10, all the Oscars, etc

Letmelivemylife

Went to go see IT today with my daughter and there was only a couple parts where she had to hide her face in my arm. I did have to tell her not to repeat any of the curse words even though she thought they were hilarious. Some of the more gruesome scenes though I did have her look away. She loves horror films just like me haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived