One of the best movie of all time 

worth everything of my life 

i m ****ing slayyyyyyy

shaking 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlioncourt91

It's decent but my god, how different from the book.

His performance was meh, it could have been fleshed out more.

The humor got overboard sometimes and I wish more of Pennywise's DeadLights were mentioned.

It was alright, still prefer the mini-series.

Mr Ricky
44 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

The humor got overboard sometimes and I wish more of Pennywise's DeadLights were mentioned.

This movie is a better adaptation from the book, how is this different from the book? :air:  

When the mini-series were 'totally' related to the book. :toofunny:

Crossfit

ComeToMama

This movie was phenomenal!!!

I don't get scared easily but on the big screen there were a couple shuttering moments. 

And might I just add...holy-hell-the-Georgie-sewer-scene-at-the-beginning. That is all.

Great humor, great horror, great movie.

Cant wait for the sequel.

dlioncourt91
9 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

This movie is a better adaptation from the book, how is this different from the book? :air:  

When the mini-series were 'totally' related to the book. :toofunny:

:sharon:

I would have to write an essay to say how much the mini series managed to get right while this film either changed or ignored completely. I never said this movie was a bad film but I was disappointed with it after being hyped for years when the first rumors of it being made again came out.  Then the final result being such a large deviation from the book itself.

The movie was hands down one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. The garage scene  :giveup: was so ****ing phenomenal and Bill as pennywise was also incredible. The mini series ain't got nothing on this. A++++

21 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Did you and me read the same book? I know they changed the year it was set in but the new adaption is more faithful to the source material than the mini series. Plus bill did a fantastic job from the look to the acting better than curry which just felt like a funny clown which was way different from the way they describe pennywise in the book. Plus the mini series was **** :bon:

Mikey Monster

Omfg I'm on my way back home from the theater and I am in such awe of how awesome this adaption was. I thought this was a genuinely freaky movie which in my opinion it's hard to do a remake of a horror movie and be successful in these times. The acting with all the actors in this movie was great ESPECIALLY Bill Skarsguard's as pennywise. I applaud everyone involved with this film amazing work!!!❤️❤️❤️:golfclap:

Mikey McCampbell

Letmelivemylife
57 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Omfg I'm on my way back home from the theater and I am in such awe of how awesome this adaption was. I thought this was a genuinely freaky movie which in my opinion it's hard to do a remake of a horror movie and be successful in these times. The acting with all the actors in this movie was great ESPECIALLY Bill Skarsguard's as pennywise. I applaud everyone involved with this film amazing work!!!❤️❤️❤️:golfclap:

Would you say it's ok for me to take my daughter to (she's 7). She loves horror films like me and I can always have her look away if it gets too gruesome

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
21 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

This movie was phenomenal!!!

I don't get scared easily but on the big screen there were a couple shuttering moments. 

And might I just add...holy-hell-the-Georgie-sewer-scene-at-the-beginning. That is all.

Great humor, great horror, great movie.

Cant wait for the sequel.

Oh god I was terrified of storm drains for years after I saw the mini series.

Do they float?

Oh yes Georgie they float

And when you're down here with me

Youll float too!!!

God the mini series terrified me

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

It was so good!! And I HATE horror movies! I genuinely enjoyed it so much! The was the film was made was perfect and I would definitely watch it a few more times to pick up more things I may have missed 

joemayzzin

i just saw it a few hours ago and the scene with the 

Spoiler

slide projector moving very fast then pennywise comes out of the wall

actually made me and my friends jump the **** out of our seats... 

HIGHLY recommend any horror buff to see this cause it was very well done!

EdgeofTeeth
4 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

i just saw it a few hours ago and the scene with the 

Reveal hidden contents

slide projector moving very fast then pennywise comes out of the wall

actually made me and my friends jump the **** out of our seats... 

OMG literally my entire theater jumped and screamed at that part, my heart practically skipped lmao

Archived