💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two Trailer Released!

Notthebling

Featured Posts

I'm real excited for the AHS stuff. I got the impression she was tired of it, but it actually looks like she was enjoying herself.

Boy, I'm excited for all of this, though. I'm a little worried it's gonna be too personal, but I'm here for it.

Also someone please make a GIF of Gaga falling off her horse almost. :laughga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

inb4 madonna stans getting (as always:saladga:) brave cause gaga   falls from a horse like madonna in 2004/2005

Kimblue
8 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Is no one going to talk about the hospital scene?

I think it's blood spinning injections.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif 

You always come through. :golfclap:

You see, this is why I shop at Target. I don't want the Walmart police after me for putting Joanne CD's in front of everything else. 

⚯͛

RadioIsOurs
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I MADE A GIF OF HER AT WALMART AND I'M DYING

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

TtwyjIU.gif

Thank me later.

Also I'm 99% sure she was in trouble for putting her CD in front of other people's. She has a history of that. :laughga: Except she always makes sure Bruce Springsteen's is still visible.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

gagasgirl
18 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don't want the Walmart police after me for putting Joanne CD's in front of everything else. 

that's what I did when the album came out lol, they didn't care 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Tyler1992

Does Netflix release their content at a certain time? I have an exams on the 22nd and I need to know how I can work Five Foot Two into my day :giveup:

Considering failing so I could watch it all day long :classy:

42 minutes ago, codymonster said:

It's kind of like the JWT tho. Like, the actually tour itself is pretty upbeat and positive, however, the interludes are extremely dark and somewhat disturbing. I think that's the picture she's trying to paint for us; that idea of being on top of the world and living the best life you can imagine, but also feeling completely suffocated and defeated at the same time. 

With the tour I totally got it. Like, this is her psyche that she has that led her to Joanne. This music just seems slightly off to me. I don't mean the overall darker tone it takes, but the song itself. It seems like an odd choice. I guess we'll have to wait for the doc!

Archived