Queen of breaking her own cd and getting talked too by the cops

the cops talked to her cause she wasnt allowed to film in the store

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
23 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

It reminds me of the music in the trailer for "Mother!"

Wait, Darren Aranofsky has made a new thriller... that looks decent and stars amazing actors? How did I not know :blink:

OT: dat music though - set a pretty ominous tone... and I laaaaaaik it :queenga:
Btw, can we talk about how it's very well shot from the looks of it... For hand-held footage those shots were composed so well... When will MR video :laughga:

This is so so so well done. The scene cut from her being yelled at and photographed like crazy by the crowd and then suddenly complete silence when she's inside the car. It perfectly depicts what she says about feeling alone even when the whole world loves her. You can feel the intensity of the isolation.

I'm so excited for the whole thing.

thehanyo
44 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

What happened at the store? :O

Security is stopping them saying they can't film in the store.

codymonster
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

The music confuses me. It's so malicious but a lot of the footage here is quite sweet and heart-warming.

It's kind of like the JWT tho. Like, the actually tour itself is pretty upbeat and positive, however, the interludes are extremely dark and somewhat disturbing. I think that's the picture she's trying to paint for us; that idea of being on top of the world and living the best life you can imagine, but also feeling completely suffocated and defeated at the same time. 

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

It's kind of like the JWT tho. Like, the actually tour itself is pretty upbeat and positive, however, the interludes are extremely dark and somewhat disturbing. I think that's the picture she's trying to paint for us; that idea of being on top of the world and living the best life you can imagine, but also feeling completely suffocated and defeated at the same time. 

Precisely.

Archived