Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two Trailer Released!

Notthebling

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Does Netflix release their content at a certain time? I have an exams on the 22nd and I need to know how I can work Five Foot Two into my day :giveup:

Considering failing so I could watch it all day long :classy:

3 AM EST I think. :duck:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The back sound sounds like horror/thriller music :laughga:

IS that conformation that SatanGa is coming? :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eurotrash

This is going to be so much HD footage for fans to use for their art :excited2: It looks fuc*ing incredible :firega: Why can't it be the 22nd today :selena:

Eurotrash

Theory: what if Gaga was reaaallly broke (or even bankrupt) during the PI and MR era? That could be another explanation for why she wore such normal clothes (:selena:)

Katie14
1 hour ago, Sailor said:

TtwyjIU.gif

Thank me later.

Also I'm 99% sure she was in trouble for putting her CD in front of other people's. She has a history of that. :laughga: Except she always makes sure Bruce Springsteen's is still visible.

History? it looks like she dropped something, and the police were telling her not to film. I dont think she was putting her cd in front of others. 

13 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

History? it looks like she dropped something, and the police were telling her not to film. I dont think she was putting her cd in front of others. 

I dunno. It just reminded me of when she used to legitimately do that, and she was holding some CDs at the time (and one in her hand which she was about to put at the back) so I thought maybe that was it.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I dunno. It just reminded me of when she used to legitimately do that, and she was holding some CDs at the time (and one in her hand which she was about to put at the back) so I thought maybe that was it.

When did she do that? Can you post a video? I dont recall.

funkmedowntown
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Not sure if it was fake or not. The OP said they were in trouble and asked us to hide it :sweat:

OT: I can't wait to see this :giveup:

Can someone pm me screenshots lol 

Little Mons✟er

Archived