💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JWT theories

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

The JWT started a month ago and I began to start looking into the JWT setlist to see if has a storyline/Plot to it that we don't know. 

I also thought it would be nice to see your guys theories about the JWT in general.

I'll also update the theories as well (When I'm not in school) and tell you some theories as well.

Mychal

15 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

Welcome to the JWT setlist theory thread.  

Nice thread but sis!!

SCHEIBE MONSTRE? B? And in a nickname?!?!?

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif?w=820

Correct: Scheiße or Scheiss

giphy.webp

Spoiler

Sorry, I really don't like to drag Lil Monsters, but as the biggest fan of the most iconic bop ever aka Scheiße, I had to do it!

Send lots of love anyway :hor:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SCHEISSEMONTRE
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think its general idea is the conflict between her two identities: Joanne and Gaga. 

I thought the same thing. I read though thousands of Gaga's tweets and one was about the song Bloody Mary. She said in quote:

"(In the song) im struggling between fantasy+reality in bloody mary. it was inspired by my car and Mary Magdalene. (the ultimate rockstar's gf)" 

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
19 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Nice thread but sis!!

SCHEIBE MONSTRE? B? And in a nickname?!?!?

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif?w=820

Correct: Scheiße or Scheiss

giphy.webp

Hide contents

Sorry, I really don't like to drag Lil Monsters, but as the biggest fan of the most iconic bop ever aka Scheiße, I had to do it!

Send lots of love anyway :hor:

It's okay sis. 

Mychal

LADYGAGASHOOCK
29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think its general idea is the conflict between her two identities: Joanne and Gaga. 

You're so right

at 2:35

"Sorry Joanne, there's a new girl in town"

Sandrology

My theory is this one:

ACT I - REACHING FAME

It shows her struggle with Fame. How she gogo-dances to achieve her dreams (Diamond Heart), and want to proof all the Haters she has it (A-Yo). Than after she got famous (Poker Face) she recognizes it's all not exactly how she imagined it. (Perfect Illusion). 

ACT II - INDEPENDENT WOMAN

This Part of the Show encourages women and shows how even she struggles to be strong as a female without man who want to hold her down. (John Wayne, Scheiße, Alejandro)

ACT III - PARTY

For me this Part shows a lighter side of herself. The Joy of celebrating life, party and sex. (Just Dance, LoveGame, Telephone)

ACT IV - MOTHER MONSTER

At this Point, she aknowledges the status she has as Mother Monster. She needs the Fame (Applause). She sees how her Persona helped a lot of People and gives hope to them (Come to Mama). The songs are about loss (The Edge of Glory) and show that it's worth it fighting for. (Born This Way)

ACT V - THE PERSONA VS. STEFANIE

This is one of the darkest Parts of the Show, while she shows her struggle with her character Lady Gaga. Somewhere between reality and fantasy she gets torn (Bloody Mary). She gets chaised by her fans and Paparazzi (Paparazzi). After all whats happening in the world, the shooting of Christina Grimmie and threats she felt herself (Angel Down) she says goodbye to the "hyper-self" she created and starts to be Stefanie. (Joanne)

ACT VI - ALSO SEE THE GOOD SIDE

She has a Bad Romance with herself and her life and her fans she made, but she understands she has to deal with it, even the bad sides. She sees her gift and gets also healed by a lot of people and she sees the love she creates (The Cure). She decides to Stay as Lady Gaga, and don't quit all cause at the end, all she wants to do is, sharing Love. (Million Reasons).

SCHEISSEMONTRE

18 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

My theory is this one:

ACT I - REACHING FAME

It shows her struggle with Fame. How she gogo-dances to achieve her dreams (Diamond Heart), and want to proof all the Haters she has it (A-Yo). Than after she got famous (Poker Face) she recognizes it's all not exactly how she imagined it. (Perfect Illusion). 

ACT II - INDEPENDENT WOMAN

This Part of the Show encourages women and shows how even she struggles to be strong as a female without man who want to hold her down. (John Wayne, Scheiße, Alejandro)

ACT III - PARTY

For me this Part shows a lighter side of herself. The Joy of celebrating life, party and sex. (Just Dance, LoveGame, Telephone)

ACT IV - MOTHER MONSTER

At this Point, she aknowledges the status she has as Mother Monster. She needs the Fame (Applause). She sees how her Persona helped a lot of People and gives hope to them (Come to Mama). The songs are about loss (The Edge of Glory) and show that it's worth it fighting for. (Born This Way)

ACT V - THE PERSONA VS. STEFANIE

This is one of the darkest Parts of the Show, while she shows her struggle with her character Lady Gaga. Somewhere between reality and fantasy she gets torn (Bloody Mary). She gets chaised by her fans and Paparazzi (Paparazzi). After all whats happening in the world, the shooting of Christina Grimmie and threats she felt herself (Angel Down) she says goodbye to the "hyper-self" she created and starts to be Stefanie. (Joanne)

ACT VI - ALSO SEE THE GOOD SIDE

She has a Bad Romance with herself and her life and her fans she made, but she understands she has to deal with it, even the bad sides. She sees her gift and gets also healed by a lot of people and she sees the love she creates (The Cure). She decides to Stay as Lady Gaga, and don't quit all cause at the end, all she wants to do is, sharing Love. (Million Reasons).

That's a good theory. But I'm still wondering what Dancin in Circles means for act the fifth act? The song is in between to big main parts Bloody Mary and Paparazzi.

Mychal

LADYGAGASHOOCK
14 hours ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

That's a good theory. But I'm still wondering what Dancin in Circles means for act the fifth act? The song is in between to big main parts Bloody Mary and Paparazzi.

I think Dancin in Circles may represent a moment to ease the pain and the stigma. A moment where she accepts she's Gaga and Stefanie is dead. She tries to go back to the PARTY esque theme that everyone wants from her. But soon realizes that she has lost touch with herself and wants to be authentic to herself.

The burden became to big, she came to realize that instead of chasing her own Dreams, strangers are chasing her, transitioning into Paparazzi

Each interlude seemed really similar to an album/era of her career, to me. Specifically, "Claws" is very TFM-ish, "Walls" seemed very much like the end of BTW (her side ponytail/high fashion look getting smothered by the "walls" of the media), and "whatever the upside down fluid one with the fish" is very similar to ARTPOP, with the headwrap and septum piercing.

I guess we can say that "Rhino", with Ian, could represent TF, and that the "Pink Smoke" could represent how Joanne can be the progenitor to all those other works.

idk

3 points in and ready for more

Archived