đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best place to stand?

paolo99

Featured Posts

Hi everyone. On the 26th of september I'm going to attend my first ever Gaga concert in Milan and I can't tell you how much I'm excited. I bought GA tickets because I thought they were the best option since I wanted to see Gaga as close as possible. Now that the tour started and after I watched it I wonder which place is the best to stand. I want to stay close to the main stage because it's where she is the most of the time, but I'm also worried about the height of the stage (anyway I'll never reach the first row even if I already decided i'll line up at 1pm because I don't have early entry). So I thought that standing next to the paparazzi stage towards to the center would be the best place, except for the piano songs, but I can't do anything for that. If you are at the barrier of the paparazzi stage when it elevates can you see Gaga? Do you also think this is the best place?

Last thing. After "the cure" I read that a lot of monsters try to reach the piano stage. I'd like to do the same but how do you do that? There are people in the middle, what do you say to them? I don't want to be rude and push people to reach the piano...

Sorry if i was so long i hope you can help me!! Xoxo

venusfly

I'd say a few rows from the front of the main stage so you can see the whole thing without breaking your neck but still see her close enough to be right near her, she does wander around the arena a lot but the majority of the show is spent at the front. You're going to be far away from her at some point of the show no matter what unless you stand in the middle of the arena, so its best to just pick the place you'd rather be close to her during.

Luke78619

I would say at the front, to the left if the closest circular stage. This way, you can see her on the main stage, the two small stages and possibly the piano stage, without the budges being in the way :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FATCAT

You'll want to be equidistant from the front stage and the first "circle" but back enough so that you won't be under/close to the bridge. This will also give you a pretty good view of the other platforms. The crowd will most likely shift when she goes to the back, so you'll be able to get relatively close to that as well. 

Purr more, hiss less.

drinkmytears

There is no best place to stand there's pros and cons to all places on the floor but I really wouldn't waste my time camping out or lining up all day to be front row. You can easily get up close to the bstage or satellite stages if you arrive at doors. Gaga doesn't really notice fans anymore so it's pointless and you'll just be tired when you could take your time. Plus if you aren't crammed by the barricade you can actually walk around and enjoy multiple persepctives

JoanneMonster

I also don't know what to do. I originally thought of staying in the B stage and DIC stage, but now I'm not sure if I will be able to see the rest of the show? Do you have a good view of the main stage form there?

I See You

Unsure myself, got "Come to Mama" meaning early entry to the venue, will be my first Gaga gig :classy:. I just don't know either to stand near the piano stage or in the front? I saw one full video of her Joanne tour in Vancouver, and the stage-setup is a bit confusing to me, the lowering of the bridges and then on to the piano stage and that round stage. How many stages are there actually? I am short 1.63 cm, so if a tall person stands in front of me I see nothing! So I have to be in the first lines to see a gig well. But if Gaga doesn't notice/ bring fans to the stage anymore that's a bummer too but more important to see her, the dancers and the band better. To me the stage looks like a bit far away from the audience compared to her previous tours.  

Archived