đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think further shows will be postponed?

heda97

Featured Posts

First of all, I think gaga should really focus on her health, and if that means cancelling a show then so be it. Now, do you think she will be in a healthy position to perform in 2 days in Toronto (my date omg)? I've heard that it's throat issues, in which case it could mean that unfortunately further shows will be postponed, which I'm personally fine with, I'm most concerned about her health and well being. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Maybe! It all depends on how she feels. If it's just a normal cold she should be well enough in two days to perform. 

djBuffoon

Anything's possible. People gave her crap for using backtracks for artRave, and she's singing this one completely live, 100% of the time. And sometimes, no matter how much someone prepares, you could wake up and the voice will just not be working.

It depends on how she's feeling. This happened before and she pushed through. She may just not sing higher notes in Toronto like she's been doing. 

DeanWinchester

Hope not please i finally made a decision to see her live :giveup: i hope she gets better real soon

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Serial Chiller

When Gags cancels show you know it's serious. :giveup: I really admire for the fact that even when she postponed it she made a really nice gesture to her fans as an apology although it's clearly not her fault. 

Just two weeks ago Ariana was supposed to perform in my city in Vietnam. She cancelled it 5 hours before showtime and announced it via a stupid instagram story screen. Then she had an assistant type a 50-word paragraph saying sorry and signed it. Not even a handwritten letter like adele. But you know what the most insulting part is? That the excuse was she had pneumonia and 42degree fever that night then the next day she toured the **** out of the date in Beijing China. Rumours were that the show didnt sell many tickets and she bailed to save her face last minute. Everyone who bought tickets were so enraged and the whole Vietnamese pop community lost all respect for Ariana as an artist. 

Incidents like these made me glad I stan for a professional tour-de-force legend :whitney:

If they do postpone Toronto and Philadelphia as well hopefully they show us the new dates right away so we have something to look forward to giveup.png

THe reason why Gaga didn't perform is that she got a cold from singing in the rain and her doctor and vocal coach highly advised not to sing. I doubt she suffers from many throat issues at all unlike artists like Adele. She's highly trained in vocal technique and knows how to take care of her voice. 

JohnDeWayne

I hope I'm wrong but I fear she might. I don't know Gaga but I feel like these shows have been extremely taxxing on her. When I saw her in Tacoma (her first US show), she put on a great show and powered through but honestly she seemed exhausted. She might not have the will or stamina to do these massive arena/stadium world tours anymore. And who could blame her given the mental/health issues she's dealt with in the past? I truly hope she simply has a minor head cold/sore throat that prevents her from being able to perform vocally tonight and nothing more. She has pushed herself to the point of fatigue and sickness in the past and I honestly think (hope) she knows better than to do it again. 

Bradley
3 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Anything's possible. People gave her crap for using backtracks for artRave, and she's singing this one completely live, 100% of the time. And sometimes, no matter how much someone prepares, you could wake up and the voice will just not be working.

Were people being that extra? Gaga is the most live singer out there and if she used playback it was only for the chorus, and she made sure they're not too loud as to overpowering her voice.

gagarox

I dont think so. Gaga sis already feels guilty for montreal :giveup: and she will be mad if she has to skip further. She will be fine (maybe she will not go hard during teog or million reasons) 

gagarox
3 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Oh wow i didnt know that. But like ARTPOP is almost edm so its necessary to use backing 

Archived