💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Gaga performed in Boston ?

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Since she said she caught cold in NY, how was her performance in boston's two shows ? Is there any pics from stadium ? :oprah:

ClariceStarling

I watched the livestream and yeah, she was kind of sick. Her voiced cracked a bit during The Edge of Glory. 

The cold Boston air Friday + Sat + House of Blues + the rain in CitiField def got her sick. 

For me it takes like 3-4 days for the cold to be at it's highest point..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Technique. When you have a good vocal technique and train your instrument a lot, you can still do a very above average performance even when sick. if you see the performances for The Edge of Glory or MR you can see her voice was not at her best, but she still managed to pull off an stellar performance. Sadly, her sickness probably reached it's peak today and her voice may be really out.

In TEOG both nights in Boston she skipped belting the high D in the chorus (the last "the edge!"). I knew she wasn't feelin it, and I'm glad she knows when to rest.

TropicOfCANCER

I was at house of blues on Saturday night and she sounded amazing, not a bit sick. Oh well, between traveling and being in the cold/wet she was bound to get sick.

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

In TEOG both nights in Boston she skipped belting the high D in the chorus (the last "the edge!"). I knew she wasn't feelin it, and I'm glad she knows when to rest.

shameless instagram promo, but this was Saturday night. She was belting with ease 🤷🏻‍♂️

GypsyBabe

When I was at Fenway the first night, I noticed that she skipped the high note at the end of EOG, but that was about it. To be frank though, the sound at Fenway is always too loud and you end up deaf halfway through so I don't know. :laughga:

It was also really freaking cold in Boston. I put on all the merchandise that I bought (yes, 3 shirts) and I still was cold. It was 40 degrees. This probably contributed as well. Not only are you not feeling well, but then you are running around singing and breathing in cold air like that. 

⚯͛

Archived