ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yeah I'm happy she rescheduled it!!!!

Immediately as well :diane: 

It would be nice if she could help those who spent tons of money on their flights, just out of kindness. 

CannaeDrive

Woohoo :woot: Now lets move on to November 1st. It's also Halloween time :creepflop:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LaLuna

I feel sooo bad for the people who were going tonight though. The show was cancelled at the last minute, so many people waited for hours and made the trip to Montreal for nothing... But hey, when you buy a ticket, it's a risk that you take. 

I'm glad they rescheduled it so quickly. I still won't be going in November though :selena:

ClariceStarling
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

It would be nice if she could help those who spent tons of money on their flights, just out of kindness. 

Let's tweet her. I'm sure she can (it's not her responsibility, of course. But it would be nice)

1 minute ago, ClariceStarling said:

Let's tweet her. I'm sure she can (it's not her responsibility, of course. But it would be nice)

The only problem would be tracking down who bought tickets, who flew, and who is telling the truth :gum: 

Dumb question but is Evenko legit? Haven't seen Gaga or the venue announce anything 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

TeenIdle
15 minutes ago, JGD said:

That would be kind of impossible. However she can make it up to them by performing some fan faves on Nov 1 :laughga:

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

That would be kind of impossible. However she can make it up to them by performing some fan faves on Nov 1 :laughga:

Or perform a new song :pray:

ARTPOP2
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Yo I'd pay another 300$ if she plays VENUS

LaLuna
6 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Dumb question but is Evenko legit? Haven't seen Gaga or the venue announce anything 

Yes, it's legit. Evenko is a huge promoter. It's their job to announce when a show is cancelled, not the venue.

Archived