💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it worth going to the concert?

SafeNYcity

Featured Posts

Probably the question is a bit dumb 😂, but however. Let me tell u my current situation.

I bought a ticket for GA Barcelona 21st. And I was supposed to go with a friend there. But... it didnt work out.

My friend had some issues and she had to sell the ticket. So now im left alone there.

My schedule is a bit thick. Ive to take a plane in the morning, fly 2hs to Barcelona (coming fron shoutern Spain).

Go to the hotel, and then almost directly go to the concert, and again taking the plane back at 5am.. If the concert is starting at 19:30 , i doubt i can get there before 18:00. So i will definitelly have a bad spot. + Going alone so far and waiting for the GA is a bit... meh...

Ive already bought everything a couple of months ago.... But now im in this situation and with a lot of work to do(uni tests) right after the concert.

Should I go? Is it worth? 

I really wanted to see gaga, but... in my situation i think it may be not worth going :(

Ken Zahn

GO GO GO GO

OR I WILL "EXCUSE ME NO" 

sorry i meant for that to rhyme and be catchy lol:poot:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

JoanneMonster

You should, Barcelona has one of the best crowds and even if you enter the arena the last one you can get close to one of the four stages, you will make friends if you are GA

I See You

Robagaga
10 minutes ago, SafeNYcity said:

Probably the question is a bit dumb 😂, but however. Let me tell u my current situation.

I bought a ticket for GA Barcelona 21st. And I was supposed to go with a friend there. But... it didnt work out.

My friend had some issues and she had to sell the ticket. So now im left alone there.

My schedule is a bit thick. Ive to take a plane in the morning, fly 2hs to Barcelona (coming fron shoutern Spain).

Go to the hotel, and then almost directly go to the concert, and again taking the plane back at 5am.. If the concert is starting at 19:30 , i doubt i can get there before 18:00. So i will definitelly have a bad spot. + Going alone so far and waiting for the GA is a bit... meh...

Ive already bought everything a couple of months ago.... But now im in this situation and with a lot of work to do(uni tests) right after the concert.

I really wanted to see gaga, but... in my situation i think it may be not worth going :(

Coooooommme I will be there!! :sara: And ill also be alone :awkney: 

It is an amazing opportunity to see her live even though it might be hard. 

Gaga shows are once in a life time experience!! Especially if you got GA!!!!!

I am so sad I didn't get GA this year! You are sooooo lucky!!!!

Cooooooome

:sara: 

Check out the discussion thread!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/221157-joanne-wt-barcelona-spain-september-21-22/?tab=comments#comment-8825352

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Ryusei

I bought a ticket pretty last minute for the artrave and therefore had no other choice but to go alone and I didnt regret it in the slightest! You should definitely go

Musery

10 minutes ago, SafeNYcity said:

well depends on whats more important.....i mean u can always resale tickets and hope ur flight is refundable or something.  I mean i understand it would suck to be stuck alone and have to be rushed which wont make it as fun.

Go. Life is meant to be lived. Eat the cake,  buy the shoes, go to the lady gaga concerts. You're not gonna look back and say "I'm sure glad I didn't go", you're gonna look back and say "I'm sure glad I went... that was f*cking awesome"

Selenenite

Go! When I got brought to the pit I was there by myself and ended up talking to a bunch of other fans. My legs were messed up afterwards but it was totally worth it. 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Born To Slay

I went and trust me, GO TO THE ****ING CONCERT!!!!! 

I HAD THE TIME OF MY ****ING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, aaron l said:

As for being alone, you won't feel alone if you are in a great crowd. I highly recommend going!

I read people saying this but I'm extremely introverted so I thought "yeah right I'm gonna be totally alone and awkward at the concert". But I went and met some extremely nice people(if ur reading this, hi), so if I can do it anyone can. GO SEE GAGA! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! GO SEE HER!

I'm going the same day with GA tickets. That day has sold around 60% of the tickets and knowing how the stage is I don't think you'll have a bad spot. 

Archived