💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Today's JWT Show will be postponed

merlot

Featured Posts

Tommy Giovanni
Just now, Oriane said:

The last BTBW date was in Montreal. After this she couldn't handle the pain from her hip anymore.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

the course of her career changed

2 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

The last BTWB show before it got cancelled was in Montreal. And she was really in pain back then.

Thank you guys. :(

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Gagz, hope you will be better soon :kara:

Sorry for her Fans :(

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

venusfly
Just now, Bbotx92 said:

All these monsters on Twitter saying "we understand, we would never be mad at you!"...i mean that's nice and all but that seems so fake. Y'all know if she cancelled your show you'd be pissed...

Disappointed and upset maybe, but not pissed, I do feel bad for the fans that may have travelled long distances but would you not feel at least concerned that she's ill enough to cancel a show? :huh:

OT: I hope Gaga recovers soon and its nothing too serious, at least its only a postponement so Montreal will get their date eventually.

yASSsss
Just now, Bbotx92 said:

All these monsters on Twitter saying "we understand, we would never be mad at you!"...i mean that's nice and all but that seems so fake. Y'all know if she cancelled your show you'd be pissed...

what else are they supposed to say to her? :wtfga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Michelle

Awwww that's sucks.  For Gaga and the fans, I'm sure she will reschedule asap! Get well Gaga.... I feel sorry to everyone 😞

Rest Rest Rest!!! She looks so sad in that pic. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Henri Bardot

My heart broke in a million pieces because a friend of mine is there and he traveled from Mexico to see her :toofunny:  i don't know if he'll be able to return :selena:.

Anyways... hope you get better Gags... we love u.

pooiota

I have a condo in Montreal that I will let any fans who travelled to see her stay at for free if you decide to go back for her postponed show

TheRoof
11 minutes ago, merlot said:

Montreal is literally a cursed place for her :saladga:

Montreal this is for you

CfjKkc6XIAQAZTr.jpg

Tommy Giovanni
Just now, Riley Benton said:

I have a condo in Montreal that I will let any fans who travelled to see her stay at for free if you decide to go back for her postponed show

Bless you :wub:

homomo
2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I just got in mtl after driving 10 hrs...

That really sucks, but make something else out of the trip I guess? Gaga never reschedules shows for the fun of it, so it's more serious than anything.

Katie14
1 minute ago, Riley Benton said:

That is so nice of you. 

2 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

oh wow what an angel :giveup:

Archived