💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Happened to Mark Ronson?

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

If I'm not mistaken wasn't it announced he would be going on tour with her for the Joanne World Tour?:oprah:

whatever happened to that. :gum:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Miracle
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

If I'm not mistaken wasn't it announced he would be going on tour with her for the Joanne World Tour?:oprah:

whatever happened to that. :gum:

No it wasn't announced and Mark Ronson is too busy to go on a world tour. I think he's working on an album with SZA and Tame Impala and he just finished producing Queens Of The Stone Age last album. He's a respected producer with a lot of work to do, he's no DJWS

Not The Real Gaga

We are on a point now that people confuse real announcements/info with insiders bs

This should stop.

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

he's no DJWS

:tea: 

Spoiler

#noshade

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 minutes ago, Unites said:

We are on a point now that people confuse real announcements/info with insiders bs

This should stop.

I was just trying to remember something I read in an article a few months ago not from twitter I must have read it wrong. 

Im not getting it confused with any insiders fam :neyde:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

JudasIsAHolyFoo
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

No it wasn't announced and Mark Ronson is too busy to go on a world tour. I think he's working on an album with SZA and Tame Impala and he just finished producing Queens Of The Stone Age last album. He's a respected producer with a lot of work to do, he's no DJWS

:wtfga: my mistake. I thought I read an article a few months ago about it. I guess I'm just confused :poot:

joannethenight
18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lxe1IYn.gif

🌹

StarlightSeiya
2 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

I think you are talking about this

Damn...no ass :giggle:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Damn...no ass :giggle:

How dar... it just leaked into his lovehandles :selena:

Archived