💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Greedy fans at the Gaga concert

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

It happens at all concerts, especially in GA, not feeling the need to be right at the front I stand further back, get more space and less hassle from people barging through. If the current show is like Artrave then there will be loads of good places to see the show from 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Sadly this happens at pretty much every show. 

During shows in the US I went to a few years ago I was suprised to see 'well known' monsters simply show up just before doors opened, parade around, then these spoiled brats cut in line just by chatting people up. They assume just because they meet her a lot of other fans are impressed by them. Well I'm not, so me and my friend were one of the only ones telling them they were rude af, and they had to get back. 

When I get in line in the early morning I pay close attention to whoever's around me, same when I get to my spot on the floor. So anyone with a 'Im just going over to to my friends' or 'I got drinks' ain't coming past me or anyone around me. I'm like a lion protecting her cubs at shows haha. 

The standing up when you have seats thing is a bit conflicting. On the one hand Gaga often asks the seats to get up and dance, but it's not always fair. People buy a seat for a reason. They want a more calm experience, with a nice view. Some people aren't even physically able to stand up and dance. I think it's pretty rude to just stand and block the view for an entire show. If you want to dance and see the show from a distance, just get GA and stand to the sides.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

littlepotter
On 9/4/2017 at 10:54 PM, Boyboi12 said:

:gaysia: people are people! When I went to see paramore, a guy tried that with me🙃I ignored him like an asshole :sweat: he passed out and I felt so bad... at least you have a diamond heart :hug:

omfg :air:

On 9/4/2017 at 11:02 PM, elijahfan said:

Breaking news: people are assholes.

I've come to a point in 2017 where I've pretty much lost all faith in humankind.

:awkney:

chaeri pls

Archived