my experience

Greedy fans at the Gaga concert

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

When I went to the Rihanna concert, there was a drunk girl and a drunk guy behind us (seating tickets), they were the most annoying thing Ive ever experienced. The girl screamed ''Rihanna uuuuh riri big seaaaaan'' in a high pitch voice constantly during the previous 2 hours to the concert, they spilled a beer over us... a mess. When Rihanna finally came out, both of them went to the toilet after the first song and never came back, wonder what they were doing... But thank god they left!

During the Ariana Grande concert there was a girl (like 11 years old) with her mom and her sister, the kind of kids that make you think about not having children ever. They were fighting crying and making a show, everyone around was very annoyed, but the mother did nothing. She was trying to ask people around things, but everyone ignored her (including me:sis:), she only knew like 2 ariana songs and was constantly asking if the songs she was singing were from her:saladga:. I had it when she pulled out a huge, huge banner made of cardboard and lifted up right in front of my face, then she told me to hold it for her because she was tired of doing it :saladga:. I took the cardboard and threw it away, the girl was so shook that she didn't bother anyone again, she spent the remaining part of the concert talking and playing on the phone.:whitney:

If I was the mother I would have felt so ashamed of my daughter's behaviour, I would have took her straight home

I See You

LaLuna

See, this is why I don't do GA anymore. I have no patience for people like that. Plus I don't want to have to wait for hours outside the venue. I'm too old for that sh*t. Granted, a seating ticket doesn't guarantee you won't have to deal with annoying or rude people, but it's still much less of a hassle. 

gagasgirl

I went to the second Fenway show (9/2) and a fight started a couple of rows in front of me. Also, there were a group of guys behind me and my friend and they spilled their beers a bunch of times. My bag got soaked in beer. Still trying to clean it. :duck:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

It was so bad in Vancouver! I left before the second song was finished. There's a whole bunch of reasons I left but one of the reasons were the people. I stood waiting for this damn concert for 7 hours that day (that was just at the arena alone... doesn't include the 6 hours of travel I did that morning) and people who had just walked up and into the arena half an hour before the show felt entitled to start budging people and pushing people. I let it slide about 10 times, I'd say something and of course they would ignore me... finally I had enough, this couple (male and female) barged their way past me and I snapped... I grabbed them and told them to get behind us and her boyfriend started lipping me off so I grabbed him by the back of the neck and made him move.    Then there were these 2 older straight dad looking guys and I figured maybe they were with their kids or something but no they were just there together and they tried pushing their way through us and I had enough, I tripped one and he went flying.. I was pisssssssed at that point and remember thinking I can't even enjoy this now, people are so f*cking entitled and greedy, I'm out of here.... and left. 

Ive never experienced GA floor like that and I've been to atleast 50 concerts with GA before. I think her coming on so late with no opener was a big part of the problem. One thing I've learned is that GA can be one of the best concert experiences of your life or one of the worst. I've never doubted going GA to a gaga show because I put so much time, effort, money and planning into going that I wouldn't want to just be seated in the stands but now I don't know if I'll do GA again. Maybe next time it's better to just go as a spectator and not go all out 

MonsterPug
5 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

It was so bad in Vancouver! I left before the second song was finished. There's a whole bunch of reasons I left but one of the reasons were the people. I stood waiting for this damn concert for 7 hours that day and people who had just walked up and into the arena half an hour before the show felt entitled to start budging people and pushing people. I let it slide about 10 times, I'd say something and of course they would ignore me... finally I had enough, this couple (male and female) barged their way past me and I snapped... I grabbed them and told them to get behind us and her boyfriend started lipping me off so I grabbed him by the back of the neck and made him move.    Then there were these 2 older straight dad looking guys and I figured maybe they were with their kids or something but no they were just there together and they tried pushing their way through us and I had enough, I tripped one and he went flying.. I was pisssssssed at that point and remember thinking I can't even enjoy this now, people are so f*cking entitled and greedy, I'm out of here.... and left. 

Ive never experienced GA floor like that and I've been to atleast 50 concerts with GA before. I think her coming on so late with no opener was a big part of the problem. One thing I've learned is that GA can be one of the best concert experiences of your life or one of the worst. I've never doubted going GA to a gaga show because I put so much time, effort, money and energy into going that I wouldn't want to just be seated in the stands but now I don't know if I'll do GA again. Maybe next time it's better to just go as a spectator and not go all out 

For me, my first seeing seeing her live and in front row was everything I ever wished for. If I ever plan to go again I'll get seats or just be GA and let other people enjoy her for the first time.  Just sad some people are so greedy! It really annoyed me. There were some people coming from the back and they were pushing us and it did get a little annoying but I held on to my friend and didn't let go of the barrier. 

MonsterPug
38 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

I went to the second Fenway show (9/2) and a fight started a couple of rows in front of me. Also, there were a group of guys behind me and my friend and they spilled their beers a bunch of times. My bag got soaked in beer. Still trying to clean it. :duck:

What a mess 😫

That sucks. The classic is someone pushing through yelling some random persons name (who likely doesn't even exist) as a "oh i was here before i'm trying to get to my friend" sorry. if you leave, you're likely not coming back. 

If someone feels dizzy/faint, tell the security guard and tell them to remove the person from the crowd for safety reasons. If they ask for water, get the security guard to give it to the front row and they'll pass it back. 

Get to know the people around you and organize with them to not let anyone in front of them - usually it's easiest to partner up like this within the first few rows lol. When people start to try and push past and in between people, just use all your strength to not let them past you. They'll most likely just try and find a weaker person that's easier to intimidate/won't react if they push past. We did this at a Charli show I went to, and it was quite embarrassing for people trying to push past and failing miserably lol.

Kulture Kiari

I wouldnt say greedy, but more rude based on my experience. 

I took my straight guy best friend and my girl straight best friend to artRave in LA. I got gp tickets, no seats at all. Anyways, my straight guy best friend is telling me that hes gonna call his girlfriend real quickly. When hes doing that, this gay guy comes and says "Is he really straight? He wont know until he tries" and proceeds to turn around in front of my guy best friend amd says "I need to tie my shoe". Girlfriend had high heels, so the whole tie my shoe was crap. He goes down in front of my best friend while hes on the phone with his girlfriend and presses his face on my friend's junk. My friend was all like "Hey bro. Im not gay. Im on the phone with my girlfriend." He just laughs and leaves. Girlfriend got kicked out later on because he was humping random guys in the crowd. But sadly, my guy best friend didnt take a good experience from the gaga show. 

SwissMonster

This kind of people you find at every concert :madge:This bitches thinking they are something better ...but :v:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Glamourpuss

I've witnessed so many rude people at concerts. I can sort of understand the mentality because I adore Gaga as much but I don't let it affect my manners. People are so selfish it's unbelievable.

Glamourpuss

At the artrave I was stood at the smaller stage where she sings I think DWUW in that hand that raises up. Well I was at the barrier and there was this guy who looked faint and needed some water but I knew if he pushed in front of me the people next to me would bunch together and push me out so I was clinging on with one arm while this guy gets in front for the water. Anyway he starts leaning over the barrier and I quickly moved my merchandise bag which I'd looped the handles to hang on the barrier and luckily he didn't be sick on it. But everyone looked at him with such disgust and I think he got lifted over and carried out. I felt bad for him because it wasn't his fault he got unwell but he was treated like a nuisance by the other fans around him including myself. Luckily I didn't lose my spot but people tried to steal it from me the whole time.

RAMROD

Well that is a concert for you, there are no manners on there. Lucky your friend didn't get hurt.

Some people actually will injure you just to steal your spot.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

funkmedowntown

At my show in New York, I was seated with my friend right to the left of the piano. When Gaga would go on the runway, all of the monsters would leave their seats to try and get closer to her by standing in the aisles. Well this guy who was standing and filming through his phone at the end of my row thought he was truly all that, and yelled at me to 'not go in front of' him when I asked him kindly to move. He was literally blocking the entire exit and there was no way for me to go around him, and I'm huge (6'4") so climbing on the seats would have been dangerous for me. After I asked him a second time and I insisted that he move as he was entirely blocking the exit (was legit giving me anxiety), I ended up just pushing my way in front of him and made sure to say very loudly into his camera (which was still filming) "YOU ARE BLOCKING THE EXIT AND THERE IS NO ROOM TO MOVE AROUND YOU. PLEASE MOVE." and I pulled my friend next to me. He got the message and stood to the side when we returned to our seats. But damn, first of all you really gonna live the entire concert though your phone? You paid for these nice ass seats and you're gonna use the precious time you have with Gaga to film and be rude to her fans? Was so unexpected and honestly I hope I ruined at least some of whatever he was filming because he was an ass. 

Like, if I had a legit emergency, you still gonna stand in the exit to the aisle and block me?! Tell me not to go in front of you?! When you could easily just be polite and move like 4 inches to the right? 

Some monsters Ill never understand. :selena:

Little Mons✟er

Archived