💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Greedy fans at the Gaga concert

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

MonsterPug

I saw gaga for the first time ever this year at the Vegas show. it was a dream come true, me and my friend were able to get front row. My mind couldn't process it. So many years watching her tours on YouTube and finally I was able to see her in person, experince her concert in person. Everything was too much to process. That being said, we made friends with everyone around us. Everyone had already seen her more than once. Once they found out it was our first they were  so excited for us! It was a nice feeling. 

But there was this one fan, she was an older woman who was behind me, I told her it was my first time and she said it was her 6th time. This happened during Come To Mama, she started saying she felt dizzy and asked if she could ask for water to one of the guards. My friend move and let her get the barrier and wait for her water. Once she got her water she never moved and didn't give my friend her spot back. I was 100 percent sure she made it up to get front row. I was upset my friend lost her spot and the lady didn't move and she seemed perfectly fine. I made my friend fit next to me and the lady didn't move. We didn't let t ruin our experince and my friend ended up being next to her the whole concert. I was very disappointed that she took advantage of us being nice to her. And she had already seen gaga so many times. I thought it was greedy of her to do that to us. At the end of the day it wasn't a big deal and we enjoyed the concert well. But have you guys every experienced anything like this?? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Mostly everyone is nice but there are some rude (and weird) ass people at all concerts.

At JWT in LA some lady yelled at my friend and I for moving during every piano song even though we weren't taking any one's spots. Everyone was moving and we were on the very very edge on the fence for a reason so we could move and not have to push and shove people. 

That sucks but sometimes concerts will make people do rude things. I've told people to shove off (ruder version) for pushing me at shows. Glad it didn't ruin your experience though, youre better than I!

Not gonna lie though, once I got into gaga GA for the BTWBall like 20 minutes before the show started and I bought two beers and pretended it was for a friend in the front (she was behind me) and we went to the front of the show lol.

MonsterPug
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Mostly everyone is nice but there are some rude (and weird) ass people at all concerts.

At JWT in LA some lady yelled at my friend and I for moving during every piano song even though we weren't taking any one's spots. Everyone was moving and we were on the very very edge on the fence for a reason so we could move and not have to push and shove people. 

That's very nice of you guys thinking of other people. I was upset cuz she had already seen her so many times, this was our first time. Why would she do something like that? 

JoanneMonster

Why didn't you tell her to move? 

like if anyone took my spot Ill be like ''b*tch get out of the way" :awkney:

I See You

Boyboi12

:gaysia: people are people! When I went to see paramore, a guy tried that with me🙃I ignored him like an asshole :sweat: he passed out and I felt so bad... at least you have a diamond heart :hug:

MonsterPug
6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Why didn't you tell her to move? 

like if anyone took my spot Ill be like ''b*tch get out of the way" :awkney:

I guess we were too nice :/

Boyboi12
9 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

I guess we were too nice :/

There is nothing wrong with being kind :gaysia: we need more people like you!

elijahfan

Breaking news: people are assholes.

I've come to a point in 2017 where I've pretty much lost all faith in humankind.

TimisaMonster

And this is why Gaga has PTSD... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PMKKARDASHiAN

I would have got the water and handed it back to her :lolly:

aint no way on gods green earth I'm letting ANY one take my spot. 

Yall shoulda said something too. 

Voting for trump is excusable, but stealing a spot at a Gaga concert? No no old lady get back :madge:

Boyboi12
Just now, elijahfan said:

Breaking news: people are assholes.

I've come to a point in 2017 where I've pretty much lost all faith in humankind.

Watch it :gaysia: you forgot some lol :hor:

VillainTina

OMG at joanne world tour in NYC i got into a argument with some older black lady because she was sitting the whole time and i was in the seat infront of her n wanted to stand up and to cheer and everytime i got up she would scream at me to sit down and by perfect illusion i have had it OFFICIALY and just ended up ignoring her the whole time while she was strugling trynna see the screen.

thankgod that by come to mama some people left their seats in the front row of my section and i moved over there and no security had said anything after that and enjoyed the concert :tony:.

When you go to a concert you gotta think about yourself FIRST like f*ck outta here i didnot just drop almost 200$ on a seat to hear some bitch complain (the speakers was really loud so at first i was acting like i could not hear her)

IT WAS MY FIRST GAGA CONCERT & I NEEDA GET MY MONEYS WORTH HUNTYY !! :hor::nails::bye:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

venusfly

This happens most concerts I go to, if you let somebody in front of you then there's almost no chance you'll get that spot back. I hope you had a great time regardless :)

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

Watch it :gaysia: you forgot some lol :hor:

Yeah, thank God there are a few exceptions :hug:

Archived