đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What actually happened to Tara?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Someone probably gave Tara a good sum of money and a nice NDA to get out of Gaga her life. 

Look at the Gagavisions when they did them together. Gaga was out of her mind on lord knows what and Tara might have been not the suitable person to be around her if that meant that it enabled Gaga to get high as a kite every damn day.

Maybe they did it together, maybe Gaga used Tara as a drug runner and paid her nicely but it's clear that she was not the person for Gaga to be around with if she spiraled so damn out of control. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Lupus apparently. I read somewhere a year or so ago that their friendship may not have been the healthiest but it's all speculation. She dropped off the radar in 2015. Left Twittet and gave her Insta away. She is still active on YT though so she's out there...somewhere :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

TimisaMonster

A mixture of lupus and friendship issues...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Laceface
2 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Someone probably gave Tara a good sum of money and a nice NDA to get out of Gaga her life. 

Look at the Gagavisions when they did them together. Gaga was out of her mind on lord knows what and Tara might have been not the suitable person to be around her if that meant that it enabled Gaga to get high as a kite every damn day.

Maybe they did it together, maybe Gaga used Tara as a drug runner and paid her nicely but it's clear that she was not the person for Gaga to be around with if she spiraled so damn out of control. 

This is what I think too after the info leak around her drug 'addiction' during BTWB. 

venusfly
10 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

who is her?

She was gaga's makeup artist from 2009-2014 and probably one of Gaga's closest friends for a while, she just vanished after artrave

KleinGa
20 minutes ago, merlot said:

it's funny because there's a new twitter account claiming to be tara :gum:

it's @taraesavelo 

doesn't sound like her tbh 

KleinGa
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Lupus apparently. I read somewhere a year or so ago that their friendship may not have been the healthiest but it's all speculation. She dropped off the radar in 2015. Left Twittet and gave her Insta away. She is still active on YT though so she's out there...somewhere :gum:

omg really wish her all the best 

TropicOfCANCER
8 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

I honesty think this is so true. I never liked Tara. She seemed like a bad influence on gaga. 

AlexanderMagno

Tara clearly promoted Gaga's bad habits about drugs.

Plus, I've always thought Tara clung on Gaga's success. She enjoyed the attention and started acting like a celebrity herself.

I would bet Gaga realised it and Tara somehow "betrayed" her.

Letmelivemylife

As a lesbian, I've always secretly thought they had something between them and when it didn't work out they quietly parted ways and Tara moved to LA to be closer to her doctors. I'm huggy and affectionate with my best friends but gaga and Tara were a lil too affectionate sometimes to be "just best friends" 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

gagasgirl

OMG I've always wondered what happened to Tara!! 

21 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Look at the Gagavisions when they did them together.

I never thought about this until you said it but now looking back it makes sense if that's the case.

If it is lupus, I do hope she is okay. They had a cute friendship but stuff happens sometimes. Also, who is Billy B? Sorry I don't know :selena:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

24 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

I have always thought this but never said anything because I didn't want to be disrespectful if she's truly ill.

artRaver

Anyone who legitimately thinks Lady Gaga stopped smoking cannabis since she stopped associating with Tara is out their damn mind. Do you see the Instagram stories of her backup dancers and even Sarah Tanno? Yeah, she still has those bad influences in her life and how they smoke all the damn time?

Maybe, Tara was possibly a bad influence in regards of them being too public about it but don't act delusional and act like there weren't other reasonings behind their friendship ending. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

2 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Anyone who legitimately thinks Lady Gaga stopped smoking cannabis since she stopped associating with Tara is out their damn mind. Do you see the Instagram stories of her background dancers and even Sarah Tanno? Yeah, she still has those bad influences in her life and how they smoke all the damn time?

Maybe, Tara was possibly a bad influence in regards of them being too public about it but don't act delusional and act like there weren't other reasonings behind their friendship ending. 

I don't think anyone believes she stopped smoking weed, but harder drugs maybe. 

MonsterMum
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I have always thought this but never said anything because I didn't want to be disrespectful if she's truly ill.

One doesn't exclude the other but real friends vanishing like that, without a trace, IG deleted, Twitter deleted, Gaga makes no mention of her ever again, especially after the time that they been trying to get Gaga back onto her feet. Now that's a lot of coincidences. 

Archived