đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What actually happened to Tara?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

pink sushi
10 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

As a lesbian, I've always secretly thought they had something between them and when it didn't work out they quietly parted ways and Tara moved to LA to be closer to her doctors. I'm huggy and affectionate with my best friends but gaga and Tara were a lil too affectionate sometimes to be "just best friends" 

OMG YES!! They DEFINITELY had something more than just friendship going on. The affection and sexual tension between them was through the roof! As a lesbian, I've always wanted to see Gaga date a woman. :( You should have seen me on this site back in 2012. I wanted Gaga to marry her. :rip: Nobody on this planet shipped them more than me. I even created a "TaGa Forever" fan club on here. :smh: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased
53 minutes ago, prince said:

He was amazing and knows how to paint a face oh my god! I wish she'd reunite with some of her old team on random projects 

This. Non of these former assistants. What I love about Billy's makeup was that the way it blends into her face. Her makeup now are kinda fine but sometimes they look a bit too painted on.

24 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Tara clearly promoted Gaga's bad habits about drugs.

Plus, I've always thought Tara clung on Gaga's success. She enjoyed the attention and started acting like a celebrity herself.

I would bet Gaga realised it and Tara somehow "betrayed" her.

Yea, it was clear towards the end that she was less in the background and more trying to be in the spotlight with Gaga. Her appearance/presence changed and she frequently positioned herself to be WITH gaga, not behind her (like previously) in paparazzi shots. 

Half the fanbase shipped her with Gaga or thought her  makeup looks were a mess. I was the latter and was happy when she disappeared, and if she really did something shady, then it's good she's gone. 

Glamourpuss
On 04/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

As a lesbian, I've always secretly thought they had something between them and when it didn't work out they quietly parted ways and Tara moved to LA to be closer to her doctors. I'm huggy and affectionate with my best friends but gaga and Tara were a lil too affectionate sometimes to be "just best friends" 

I've always thought the same thing. 

Something definitely happened. Gaga probably found out Tara was taking advantage of her or she realized she was a bad influence and they fell out. If Gaga were still friends with Tara she would mention her like she mentioned Sonja from time to time.

It's weird, because I feel like Tara was such an integral part of Gaga's team. She was so close to her and Freddie, right? All the way up until the first few shows of the artRave, if I believe correctly.

I know she took some time to recuperate, and she was active on IG for a bit, but she literally just vanished. It's so weird, honestly.

On 9/4/2017 at 1:39 PM, pink sushi said:

OMG YES!! They DEFINITELY had something more than just friendship going on. The affection and sexual tension between them was through the roof! As a lesbian, I've always wanted to see Gaga date a woman. :( You should have seen me on this site back in 2012. I wanted Gaga to marry her. :rip: Nobody on this planet shipped them more than me. I even created a "TaGa Forever" fan club on here. :smh: 

There's a lowkey conspiracy theory that Gaga and Tara had a thing (hypothetically that Gaga and Taylor were taking a break/weren't so serious yet), but Gaga ultimately fell in love with Taylor, and Tara slowly began packing up her things.

I don't know if it's likely, but this could definitely be in the making of a highly successful drama film a la The Bodyguard lmao

3 points in and ready for more

On 9/4/2017 at 1:05 PM, Laceface said:

This is what I think too after the info leak around her drug 'addiction' during BTWB. 

I believe none of that stuff, sound like pure bullshit. We'll know soon when the documentary comes out, but judging by the trailer all the 'leaked' info sounds made-up, so dramatic and over the top to the point of cringeworthy-ness. 

SilkSpectre

The Tara was an bad influence on Gaga with regards to drugs theory doesn't make sense because Tara was still part of the team during ARTPOP era and Gaga had began cutting down on weed already before then and we also saw Gaga smoking weed publicly way after that era so...I don't think with Tara's lupus she would have been engaging in heavier drugs than weed either. 

I hope Tara is okay. Before she vanished from instagram etc she was looking very very ill and it's strange for someone so active on social media to just drop off.

MaybeKermit

I also think that she used a lot of drugs/influenced Gaga on the drug use. And maybe that's why Gaga 'cut her off'; to be surrounded by clean and fresh people? 

Laceface
On 7 September 2017 at 11:44 AM, 2007 said:

I believe none of that stuff, sound like pure bullshit. We'll know soon when the documentary comes out, but judging by the trailer all the 'leaked' info sounds made-up, so dramatic and over the top to the point of cringeworthy-ness. 

Agreed. Rush faked it all

Archived