💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What actually happened to Tara?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

Does anybody know what happened to Tara? She literally disappeared out of nowhere years ago and nobody seems to have any clue what happened to her :oprah:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because of lupus. Following Gaga everywhere probably made her less healthy and she had to stop travelling to stop hurting herself ?

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Probably because of lupus. Following Gaga everywhere probably made her less healthy and she had to stop travelling to stop hurting herself ?

I thought it could have been lupus, but I find it so weird that Gaga never never spoke about her treatment since she was so loved by the whole fanbase

It's so weird because even if it was because she was ill there was nothing from Gaga? Of course Gaga doesn't need to tell us everything but their friendship was so public and we all saw that they became a cute duo so why did Gaga stop talking about her? It's sad as well because she was a great make up artist

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, prince said:

It's so weird because even if it was because she was ill there was nothing from Gaga? Of course Gaga doesn't need to tell us everything but their friendship was so public and we all saw that they became a cute duo so why did Gaga stop talking about her? It's sad as well because she was a great make up artist

My thoughts exactly!! Like during Sonja's treatments Gaga would tweet prayers for her etc. but we never heard anything about Tara. Makes me wonder if they fell out over something?

2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

My thoughts exactly!! Like during Sonja's treatments Gaga would tweet prayers for her etc. but we never heard anything about Tara. Makes me wonder if they fell out over something?

I could see this happening, Tara I think fell out with Billy B who she shadowed so maybe somehow it was all connected 

boyerased
5 minutes ago, prince said:

I could see this happening, Tara I think fell out with Billy B who she shadowed so maybe somehow it was all connected 

I'm still mad that she lost billy b

Just now, Kimihiro said:

I'm still mad that she lost billy b

He was amazing and knows how to paint a face oh my god! I wish she'd reunite with some of her old team on random projects 

Modern Ecstasy2

I have always assumed/guessed that it was about friendship. That she and Gaga had a falling out/that she was one of the 'friends' who betrayed Gaga, rather than it being about health issues. This is not based on anything, just a guess.

I hope she is ok.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived