Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Old Lady Gaga documentary on tv

DawnNutella

Featured Posts

DawnNutella

I was flipping through channels and there is an older documentary on tv about Lady Gaga. I'm sure most of you have seen it but I hadn't and thought some might be interested. I don't have time to watch right now but hopefully will tonight. Is it worth watching?

Lady Gaga: On the Edge

1 hr 15 min, Documentary, Music

Lady Gaga, The inspirational story of one of the worlds greatest pop stars.

I never watched it but these documentaries tend to rarely have something we didn't know about her already :emma: They all pretty much tell the very old tale of the 19-year-old stripper from New York who had a boyfriend who called her Lady Gaga because of autocorrect and blablablalbla

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, Carru said:

Is that documentary that goes on the bike in the final part?

That's MTV's Inside the Outside (the documentary :creepflop: is from) if I'm not wrong 

Katie14

i saw this for the 1st time on tv at a hotel room with my parents right before my Dad and I were about to leave to go to the C2C concert. I thought it was some weird sign from god and was like, "is this a coincidence?" My Mom was like, "I see this bitch on tv all the time now leave, otherwise you are going to be late." :toofunny:

Just now, Red said:

That's MTV's Inside the Outside (the documentary :creepflop: is from) if I'm not wrong 

That one is really good though.

I even showed it to a non-gaga fan friend of mine and she saw the whole thing without a complaint

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I see this bitch on tv all the time

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Clip said:

That one is really good though.

I even showed it to a non-gaga fan friend of mine and she saw the whole thing without a complaint

It's so ****ing creepy, they put on some scary music and it's shot in the dark, it feels like Gaga is dead and this is some old found footage of a lost interview :wtf: 

hausofbrice
11 minutes ago, Red said:

It's so ****ing creepy, they put on some scary music and it's shot in the dark, it feels like Gaga is dead

oh god, truly nightmare worthy :emma: 

xoxo, brice ♡

Just now, itsbriceidk said:

oh god, truly nightmare worthy :emma: 

IKR, it has such a weird tone. She is talking about her childhood and there is some horror movie piano background music :poot: 

hausofbrice
Just now, Red said:

She is talking about her childhood and there is some horror movie piano background music

:toofunny: i need to see this 

xoxo, brice ♡

1 minute ago, itsbriceidk said:

:toofunny: i need to see this 

Here you are

rawrimamonster
22 hours ago, Red said:

Ugh I hated her style in that section of the BTW era, glad she went in different directions.

Archived