💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama VIP Experience?

etswhore

Featured Posts

I recently just got the Come To Mama package (For October 15) as it advertises as "early entry", but people are still saying you'll need to queue for hours for a good spot. 
Has anyone had their show with the CTM package yet? If so, can you give a quick rundown of how it all happens? I'm super tight for time as i'm seeing Little Mix on the 13th and Dua Lipa on the 14th so getting places and times is going to be a hassle. Thank you! :cryga:

DeanSummer

Hello

What I've read on here is that with the CTM package you usually end up being in the first 3-4 rows.

So don't panic cause you'll get a good spot

xo

DS

35 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Hello

What I've read on here is that with the CTM package you usually end up being in the first 3-4 rows.

So don't panic cause you'll get a good spot

xo

Though isn't the floor section in European concerts always GA standing? Only time I've heard of a non-GA standing concert in Europe is Elton John in Zurich 2 months ago.

Just now, tthen said:

Though isn't the floor section in European concerts always GA standing? Only time I've heard of a non-GA standing concert in Europe is Elton John in Zurich 2 months ago.

Yeah you can get shows that have floor seats which you stand for but this show is an entire GA standing floor

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, tthen said:

I never talked about seats ? 

DS

40 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Thank you! Do you (or anyone reading this) know roughly what times i'd need to be there for / time to be there to get the best possible position? 
I'll be with my friend who has regular GA unless there's going to be a different queue that'd require hours of queuing also for the CTM entrance 

3 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I never talked about seats ? 

But how can you be in the first few rows if there aren't any seats? The CTM package in Europe kinda confused me...interesting to see how it's gonna work out.

1 minute ago, tthen said:

But how can you be in the first few rows if there aren't any seats? The CTM package in Europe kinda confused me...interesting to see how it's gonna work out.

I guess you can generally associate standing with rows too. Of course it's not set and people can easily push through (Not if you make sure you stay in your place) but it's moreso like how many people fit infront of you up to the barrier

DeanSummer
3 hours ago, tthen said:

Rows of standing ? 

A row does not imply seats at all

DS

58 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Rows of standing ? 

A row does not imply seats at all

Hmm...I can't visualize that (knowing that concerts especially big ones like Gaga where standing GA can be pretty disorganized), but I get the concept 

Archived