Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AsFittingAsMcQueen uploads godly JWT instrumentals

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
8 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Why don't you ask the good sis @Riley who this mystery Asfittingasmcqueen is? :bon:

Also Original thread here.

he has a ggd account?!

Bradley

I love Diamond Heart so much. So fcking much. :giveup:

I think I can finally say it's my favourite song on Joanne.

Hi Its Nicole
19 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I love their Coachella edits!

It's 1 person tho

Hello Gaga

DaftFameMonster
1 minute ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

It's 1 person tho

didn't mean plural, meant belonging to them. Wasn't sure if it was a girl or boy

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

he has a ggd account?!

Yes Good sis @Riley shared all the Coachella stuff he made right here on GGD. He kept updating his Coachella thread. We got some songs like Just Dance and Sexxx Dreams which kept changing in bits every day and it was a wonderful experience. To me it was RileyDaily at the time because he was serving us these bops every day unlike that other girl whats her name Stefani, Joanne, Ally or something. :golfclap:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bradley
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Yes Good sis @Riley shared all the Coachella stuff he made right here on GGD. He kept updating his Coachella thread. We got some songs like Just Dance and Sexxx Dreams which kept changing in bits every day and it was a wonderful experience. To me it was RileyDaily at the time because he was serving us these bops every day unlike that other girl whats her name Stefani, Joanne, Ally or something. :golfclap:

That's awesome. Can't wait to hear the rest! His version of the songs are amazing. I used to play them and sing along to them like I'm at a concert or something. And he's responsible for refreshing all the songs that I overplay sometimes.

VOLANTIS
Just now, Bradley said:

That's awesome. Can't wait to hear the rest! His version of the songs are amazing. I used to play them and sing along to them like I'm at a concert or something. And he's responsible for refreshing all the songs that I overplay sometimes.

Same. Entering my bathroom and putting his studio versions on and bamn!! It's my arena I'm the star. :rockstar:

Bradley
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Same. Entering my bathroom and putting his studio versions on and bamn!! It's my arena I'm the star. :rockstar:

I was so obsessed with ARTPOP back then that I overplay every single track.

And then his version of the songs came and I fell in love with the album all over again. It was very reinvigorating.

VOLANTIS
Just now, Bradley said:

I was so obsessed with ARTPOP back then that I overplay every single track.

And then his version of the songs came and I fell in love with the album all over again. It was very reinvigorating.

The BTWBT pack is so good too. Judas, FOHL+Just Dance, Alejandro, LoveGame are my most played. :wub: 

I love them all, but I wish AsFittingAsMcQueen productions would sound more "live". I mean, hear this: 

It sounds a whole lot better, the instruments sound way more real and less electronic.

Eurotrash

Check out "Vlen" (previously known as oivfox) on SoundCloud. They make a-m-a-z-i-n-g tour interludes, studio versions and instrumentals! :firega:

5 hours ago, murad said:

I love them all, but I wish AsFittingAsMcQueen productions would sound more "live". I mean, hear this: 

It sounds a whole lot better, the instruments sound way more real and less electronic.

THIS! :diane:

Archived