💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne World Tour DVD needs to happen in London

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

So someone asked her stage manager a question about the tour being professionally filmed and he told us that it would be nice, but they don't really see the point because everyone already films every show with their cellphones. He said "we'll see" :emma:

:rip:

How are they in any way the same? Every tour is in some way filmed by fans with their cellphones, but artists still make Emmy-nominated DVDs all the time and the experience is definitely different.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

How are they in any way the same? Every tour is in some way filmed by fans with their cellphones, but artists still make Emmy-nominated DVDs all the time and the experience is definitely different.

I don't think they are the same either :rip: 

But that is just what he said...

⚯͛

9 hours ago, babs said:

SIf this is true I just can't with them comparing youtube recordings to actual professional recordings, that has got to be the laziest thing in the world :toofunny:

Just film the show and take my money girl, damn, why you gotta make it so hard :neyde:

Ikr, with DVDs we have amazing professional recorded audios which include the band and Gaga's live voice. I still bop to Monster Ball's mp3 converted performances. The drum puts more bass on the beat which are absolutely eargasm :toofunny: Gaga needs to make it happen smh

PlanetChromatica

I think London would be a good idea. Rihanna, Kylie and many others have filmed their DVD's there. Plus I think Gaga might bring Florence on to sing Hey Girl as she lives in London. I can pray anyway :pray:

Doubt we'll be getting a DVD, that's not really a thing for tours anymore. Very possible that she'll stream one of the last shows though, probably L.A. if anything... if they find a streaming partner who's willing to cough up the $.

Archived